The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my city many accidents have taken place because of carelessness and neglect by the authorities when they fail to highlight unfinished road works and piled up debris which cannot be seen on a rainy night until you hit it head on...we have had fatal accidents all because of such careless attitude and another one is unmarked road humps which we all call death barriers, since some of them are so high that a two wheeler coming at top speed can crash and fall...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would simply say that that the cause of most accidents is over speeding. People lack patience and they want to get to their destination as soon as possible. Always be patient when you drive your vehicle and never over speed. If you reach your destination a few minutes late it hardly makes any difference. If traveling to office start a few minutes earlier than usual and go slow.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

Mala Jaiswar
if vehicles come by overspeeding cant able to use the break also. so they have to maintain correct speed level.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Erratic or even nervous driving can really confuse other drivers and be the cause of an accident in many cases.I have seen no less than six vehicles involved because of such an accident caused by a a L board vehicle driven by a nervous looking lady, although she managed to escape the others who tried to avoid her were all hitting each other and there was a pile up of six vehicles...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would simply say that that the cause of most accidents is over speeding. People lack patience and they want to get to their destination as soon as possible. Always be patient when you drive your vehicle and never over speed. If you reach your destination a few minutes late it hardly makes any difference. If traveling to office start a few minutes earlier than usual and go slow.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

I agree with your point and also most of the accident is happening due to Drunk and drive too. Everyone need to avoid driving if he is drunk.

Vinu
The secret is careless driving if they drive carefull there is no accidents.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The drunk driving is the main cause of accidents and night driving , over taking are the main reasons

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is no one single reason for road accidents, it can be due to so many different reasons and I am sure we have gone round in circles discussing almost all the reasons that are there probably twice or many more times...

Yes, You are right usha, there will be alot of reasons, as recently one minister near to my town has died in road accidents. It is due to travelling at night in unconditioned vehicles

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many reason can be there.Bad weather sometime responsible for such accident. Rain and Snow can cause loss of visibility due to the severity.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.