The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the time because of carelessness and lack of concern for other vehicles.Overtaking without having a clear frontal view is another major cause.Speeding on the highways and going out of control is also a cause..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Population and vehicles on road has increased many fold. But it's not the case of roads and foot paths. What else reason is needed for the sudden increase of accidents

Meera sandhu
Population and vehicles on road has increased many fold. But it's not the case of roads and foot paths. What else reason is needed for the sudden increase of accidents

I think the carelessness is the main reason of accidents.People normally don't care for others while driving they don't care for the traffic rules and some day met an accident. :blink:
Rod accident has become a severe problem.People while driving talk in their mobile phone,Are sometime drunken.Two wheeler they do not use helmet.If people are careful and avoid using all those which are abusive then this accident can be stopped.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Rod accident has become a severe problem.People while driving talk in their mobile phone,Are sometime drunken.Two wheeler they do not use helmet.If people are careful and avoid using all those which are abusive then this accident can be stopped.

Sometime they don't talk but listen to music through ear phones which also lead to accidents.Here in Delhi where most of the people don't have road sense and they think breaking traffic signals nothing which in most of the cases become cause of road accidents. :blink:

I think the carelessness is the main reason of accidents.People normally don't care for others while driving they don't care for the traffic rules and some day met an accident. :blink:

of course, carelessness is the first reason......both in past and present.
But earlier, since crowd is less, many accidents have not happened. But now, people needed to be more vigilant while driving than before

Meera sandhu
carelessness is one of the important reason for road accidents. My colleague met accident yesterday now he is in ICU. His name is Suresh.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
carelessness is one of the important reason for road accidents. My colleague met accident yesterday now he is in ICU. His name is Suresh.

Most common reason for road accidents is the ignorance of traffic rules besides reckless rash driving.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sometime they don't talk but listen to music through ear phones which also lead to accidents.Here in Delhi where most of the people don't have road sense and they think breaking traffic signals nothing which in most of the cases become cause of road accidents. :blink:

Mary wrote:

Most common reason for road accidents is the ignorance of traffic rules besides reckless rash driving...

That shows how good or bad our RTOs are .Compared to foreign countries our licencing system is a joke , where anybody could get a licence, so much so that the moment you show your international driving licence to get permission to drive in other countries they laugh at you ...we have such a poor record in the eyes of other developed countries ! I sincerely wish that something substantial is done by the authorities...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of the road accidents occur due to 3 things

drunk driving
cellphone driving
careless driving

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.