The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes you are right suni51.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Rod accident has become a severe problem.People while driving talk in their mobile phone,Are sometime drunken.Two wheeler they do not use helmet.If people are careful and avoid using all those which are abusive then this accident can be stopped.

Sometime they don't talk but listen to music through ear phones which also lead to accidents.Here in Delhi where most of the people don't have road sense and they think breaking traffic signals nothing which in most of the cases become cause of road accidents. :blink:

Mary wrote:
carelessness is one of the important reason for road accidents. My colleague met accident yesterday now he is in ICU. His name is Suresh.

Most common reason for road accidents is the ignorance of traffic rules besides reckless rash driving...

That shows how good or bad our RTOs are .Compared to foreign countries our licencing system is a joke , where anybody could get a licence, so much so that the moment you show your international driving licence to get permission to drive in other countries they laugh at you ...we have such a poor record in the eyes of other developed countries ! I sincerely wish that something substantial is done by the authorities...

I think that there should be no licence for personal vehicles. It is responsibility of the person using the vehicle to know driving and driving riles. If there is any serious violation of traffic rules, the vehicle could be confiscated. Also the offending driver could be punished by jail sentence or fine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Rod accident has become a severe problem.People while driving talk in their mobile phone,Are sometime drunken.Two wheeler they do not use helmet.If people are careful and avoid using all those which are abusive then this accident can be stopped.

Sometime they don't talk but listen to music through ear phones which also lead to accidents.Here in Delhi where most of the people don't have road sense and they think breaking traffic signals nothing which in most of the cases become cause of road accidents. :blink:

Mary wrote:
carelessness is one of the important reason for road accidents. My colleague met accident yesterday now he is in ICU. His name is Suresh.

Most common reason for road accidents is the ignorance of traffic rules besides reckless rash driving...

That shows how good or bad our RTOs are .Compared to foreign countries our licencing system is a joke , where anybody could get a licence, so much so that the moment you show your international driving licence to get permission to drive in other countries they laugh at you ...we have such a poor record in the eyes of other developed countries ! I sincerely wish that something substantial is done by the authorities...

I think that there should be no licence for personal vehicles. It is responsibility of the person using the vehicle to know driving and driving riles. If there is any serious violation of traffic rules, the vehicle could be confiscated. Also the offending driver could be punished by jail sentence or fine.

It is not at all difficult to implement some measures like keeping track of road offences and after 3 or 4 or whatever number of offences are pardoned with just a fine , the licence should be taken away.It might probably work, since that's what happens in many other countries and their accident rates are much lower compared to ours..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rod accident has become a severe problem.People while driving talk in

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mary wrote:

Otherwise also, this is not mandatory to know driving if a person is licence holder, this is one of the easiest jobs to secure a driving licence even without going to licencing authority.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When people leave laziness then the road accidents will stop automatically. :whistle:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

People always being hurry to their work. so they met accidents

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Population and vehicles on road has increased many fold. But it's not the case of roads and foot paths. What else reason is needed for the sudden increase of accidents

I think the carelessness is the main reason of accidents.People normally don't care for others while driving they don't care for the traffic rules and some day met an accident. :blink:

of course, carelessness is the first reason......both in past and present.
But earlier, since crowd is less, many accidents have not happened. But now, people needed to be more vigilant while driving than before

Yes they should now be more cautious as day by day traffic on the road is increasing I don't see empty roads any time these dasy as they used to be 10 years back in Delhi. :evil:
Population and vehicles on road has increased many fold. But it's not the case of roads and foot paths. What else reason is needed for the sudden increase of accidents

I think the carelessness is the main reason of accidents.People normally don't care for others while driving they don't care for the traffic rules and some day met an accident. :blink:

But earlier, since crowd is less, many accidents have not happened. But now, people needed to be more vigilant while driving than before

Yes they should now be more cautious as day by day traffic on the road is increasing I don't see empty roads any time these dasy as they used to be 10 years back in Delhi. :evil:

You should go to Orngzeb Road, Shahjahan Road etc if you want some space to walk in o[en. Delhi and other metros are 24 hours busy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You should go to Orngzeb Road, Shahjahan Road etc if you want some space to walk in o[en. Delhi and other metros are 24 hours busy.

Oh those are VIP areas I don't go to there often except when I go to Sai Mandir in Lodhi road. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.