The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What I found today that there are absolutely no reasons for road accidents but they still take place, Like I learn it the hard way while I was coming back from Dr.'s clinic by two wheeler and could not control from falling badly because I have a high temperature due to viral.

Driving a two wheeler when you are sick is cause of accident. There is always some reason for accident- may be physical or mental condition, negligence, technical defect like brake failure. There is remedy for all causes. we need only take care.

Even in the rainy seasons driving two wheeler is always risky I don't suggest any one to go out in rain on it unless its very urgent.Obey traffic rules always these are for our safety . :)

You know I have no car these days beause I am not sure where would I live in near fuure so I am going by two wheeler these dys but I had a bad fall due to my personal problem. Only a badly injured knee, nothing serious.

Did you fall while negotiating a hump and hope you are OK , knee tends to take a while to heal ? many twowheelers have had an accident that way, some quite seriously.One of the ladies sitting on the pillion fell off and lost many of her teeth..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I found today that there are absolutely no reasons for road accidents but they still take place, Like I learn it the hard way while I was coming back from Dr.'s clinic by two wheeler and could not control from falling badly because I have a high temperature due to viral.

Driving a two wheeler when you are sick is cause of accident. There is always some reason for accident- may be physical or mental condition, negligence, technical defect like brake failure. There is remedy for all causes. we need only take care.

Even in the rainy seasons driving two wheeler is always risky I don't suggest any one to go out in rain on it unless its very urgent.Obey traffic rules always these are for our safety . :)

You know I have no car these days beause I am not sure where would I live in near fuure so I am going by two wheeler these dys but I had a bad fall due to my personal problem. Only a badly injured knee, nothing serious.

Did you fall while negotiating a hump and hope you are OK , knee tends to take a while to heal ? many twowheelers have had an accident that way, some quite seriously.One of the ladies sitting on the pillion fell off and lost many of her teeth..

No, I lost control for a moment as I could not see a thing due to high temperature and fallen badly, I was in service lane with speed of about 20-25 so nothing serious happened. But I am surprised because this was first time I felt this way, otherwise I am capable to handle worse impacts. I guess this was due to SINAREST tablet that had its tranquilizing effect on me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, I lost control for a moment as I could not see a thing due to high temperature and fallen badly, I was in service lane with speed of about 20-25 so nothing serious happened. But I am surprised because this was first time I felt this way, otherwise I am capable to handle worse impacts. I guess this was due to SINAREST tablet that had its tranquilizing effect on me.

Yes , I agree it is not safe to drive or ride when you are under medication esp tranquilizers...Probably thats why you were riding at a low speed too, which was good, anyway take care and has the fever come down?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Road accident are caused due to the careless driving.People should avoid using mobile phones while driving.They must not take alcohol while driving.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Oh sorry but Suny in your place there is not that much traffic. :blink:

You must use public transport than using a two wheeler at least in rainy season. :)

You must use public transport than using a two wheeler at least in rainy season. :)

This is one of the most busy highways in India where I live. And then no one goes to a doctor one KM away by a public transport in his own locality. And if you visit the city that is about 10km away, you will forget Delhi traffic. I find driving easier in Delhi than this city and avoid going there.

This is one of the most busy highways in India where I live. And then no one goes to a doctor one KM away by a public transport in his own locality. And if you visit the city that is about 10km away, you will forget Delhi traffic. I find driving easier in Delhi than this city and avoid going there.

This is because the traffic rules are strict in Delhi than other places I still remember I don't find any traffic signal in Bullandshahr which create unnecessary traffic jams there frequently. :evil:
Road accident are caused due to the careless driving.People should avoid using mobile phones while driving.They must not take alcohol while driving.

Yes most of the late night accidents are caused because of drunk driving and in Bangalore after they brought in the 11.30 deadline for pubs and restaurants the accident rates have drastically come down.Talking on the mobile is banned like drinks but I see even educated responsible people do it , either causing accidents by driving erratically or holding up traffic by stopping or driving slowly...

Yes most of the late night accidents are caused because of drunk driving and in Bangalore after they brought in the 11.30 deadline for pubs and restaurants the accident rates have drastically come down.Talking on the mobile is banned like drinks but I see even educated responsible people do it , either causing accidents by driving erratically or holding up traffic by stopping or driving slowly...

My gosh, I hope you aren't accusing me of driving slow under the influence of a drug while I had this accident. Yes a few vehicles stopped and offered their help to take me home. Finally a college boy drove me home on my own scooter.

My gosh, I hope you aren't accusing me of driving slow under the influence of a drug while I had this accident. Yes a few vehicles stopped and offered their help to take me home. Finally a college boy drove me home on my own scooter.

LOL, you were, werent you ? on tranquilizers ? ;) :cheer: It is nice to know that a youngster helped you out and it is heartening to know that you got help from others too, I find many youngsters much better than the older middle aged generations, probably the circle is moving ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.