The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Population and vehicles on road has increased many fold. But it's not the case of roads and foot paths. What else reason is needed for the sudden increase of accidents

I think the carelessness is the main reason of accidents.People normally don't care for others while driving they don't care for the traffic rules and some day met an accident. :blink:

of course, carelessness is the first reason......both in past and present.
But earlier, since crowd is less, many accidents have not happened. But now, people needed to be more vigilant while driving than before

Yes they should now be more cautious as day by day traffic on the road is increasing I don't see empty roads any time these dasy as they used to be 10 years back in Delhi. :evil:

You should go to Orngzeb Road, Shahjahan Road etc if you want some space to walk in o[en. Delhi and other metros are 24 hours busy.

Oh those are VIP areas I don't go to there often except when I go to Sai Mandir in Lodhi road. :)

This is not going to be an easy job to come back safely the way the rules are being overlooked. In fact every one is so busy that they want to reach to their destination before any body else. Have you heard people honking even while the traffic is jam and no movement is possible. They do not have a 6th gear yet otherwise they would fly over your car. So you should not be surprised if some one comes and hit you to overtake you. Most accidents happen because some one is in a hurry to reach. God knows where? :sick:

Even I feel so irritated with the constant honking. Maybe we should also adopt strict measures to prevent it. I heard that in some countries such action are punishable by law. Punishments includes fines, community services, counselling etc. In fact, unnecessarily honking like this is considered very ill mannered.

Very true, In all European countries and in the US ,honking is banned except in emergencies.But funnily enough, you get to hear them when you visit areas with majority Indian populations esp in places like Houslow , Southall and Wembley in UK, old habits die hard , no matter where you are ! :cheer: Even the locals put up with it and that is something I don't really understand ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Road accidents are caused because of the careless driving.Some times the roads are also not properly built and so these may cause accident.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't know about other cities but here in Pune, you need to keep looking how others are driving m because you 'll met an accident due to others mistake rather than ur own

This is everywhere. If you just guard against others' mistakes, accidents will be avoided. This is called defensive driving. Once, I was member of Loss Preservation society of India. The society also stressed on defensive aspect. You should expect that others will break rules. Then you will be safer.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I don't know about other cities but here in Pune, you need to keep looking how others are driving m because you 'll met an accident due to others mistake rather than ur own

This is everywhere. If you just guard against others' mistakes, accidents will be avoided. This is called defensive driving. Once, I was member of Loss Preservation society of India. The society also stressed on defensive aspect. You should expect that others will break rules. Then you will be safer.

Its true in most of the cases people don't have their fault instead it happens because of other's fault so people should be cautious and should watch other's way of driving more so that they may avoid accidents.In Delhi where there is lot of traffic its hard to drive here as there are many people who break signals which unnecessarily becomes the reason for accidents. :evil:
Road accidents are caused because of the careless driving.Some times the roads are also not properly built and so these may cause accident.

I agree,pot holes and road dividers without proper lighting can be very dangerous on a rainy night, we had an accident where a youngster hit a road median and died on the spot.A lot of protests were made and the authorities were taken to task for not putting proper lights there since it suddenly comes up in the middle of the road.Another dangerous trend is unmarked road humps some which are like mountains and the vehicles can get damaged or two wheelers lose their balance when they negotiate it with the same speed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I found today that there are absolutely no reasons for road accidents but they still take place, Like I learn it the hard way while I was coming back from Dr.'s clinic by two wheeler and could not control from falling badly because I have a high temperature due to viral.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I found today that there are absolutely no reasons for road accidents but they still take place, Like I learn it the hard way while I was coming back from Dr.'s clinic by two wheeler and could not control from falling badly because I have a high temperature due to viral.

Driving a two wheeler when you are sick is cause of accident. There is always some reason for accident- may be physical or mental condition, negligence, technical defect like brake failure. There is remedy for all causes. we need only take care.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is right but some times you can not determine a reason before, those happen suddenly and without any expectation. I did not know that it would ever happen to me.

Driving a two wheeler when you are sick is cause of accident. There is always some reason for accident- may be physical or mental condition, negligence, technical defect like brake failure. There is remedy for all causes. we need only take care.

Even in the rainy seasons driving two wheeler is always risky I don't suggest any one to go out in rain on it unless its very urgent.Obey traffic rules always these are for our safety . :)

Even in the rainy seasons driving two wheeler is always risky I don't suggest any one to go out in rain on it unless its very urgent.Obey traffic rules always these are for our safety . :)

You know I have no car these days beause I am not sure where would I live in near fuure so I am going by two wheeler these dys but I had a bad fall due to my personal problem. Only a badly injured knee, nothing serious.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.