The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days we should not keep any expectation from our near and dear ones.It would be worthless to expect something from others.

Those who can't fulfill our expectations are not our dear ones.I don't consider them my dear ones though it depends on what we expect from others we should make it clear that all our expectations are not always get fulfilled and for those instances we should not feel bad. :)

EVen if once they have met your expectations, the present lifestyle, career and other things for survival will make them only think about themselves.. so obviously wont keep your expectations....

Yes with the present lifestyle we are living we should not expect more from others as these days people don't find time for themselves how can we expect them to think about someone else. :blink:

There are people who still go all out to help others even at their own cost. Maybe they later suffer due to their helping nature but this world is still not empty with such people. Cheers.

No doubt still people are found in the world who help others with their own money but the number of such people is very few. Most of the people don't offer help to others when they feel that they will have to spend their own money for it. :evil:

SJ this world is too big to know fully about it, I know millions of people on record who love to help down and poor with pleasure. I can give you a list of some of them.

I agree with you @sunil... that they are people who love to help poor with pleasure and my family also come under that category...
But here if it comes to closed ones the rules change... people dont care to help them or get help when needed .. that's why expectation leads only disappointment... :(

I agree with you but then there are many many people who do not hesitate to help real needy ones, close or distant.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now a days we should not keep any expectation from our near and dear ones.It would be worthless to expect something from others.

Those who can't fulfill our expectations are not our dear ones.I don't consider them my dear ones though it depends on what we expect from others we should make it clear that all our expectations are not always get fulfilled and for those instances we should not feel bad. :)

EVen if once they have met your expectations, the present lifestyle, career and other things for survival will make them only think about themselves.. so obviously wont keep your expectations....

Yes with the present lifestyle we are living we should not expect more from others as these days people don't find time for themselves how can we expect them to think about someone else. :blink:

There are people who still go all out to help others even at their own cost. Maybe they later suffer due to their helping nature but this world is still not empty with such people. Cheers.

No doubt still people are found in the world who help others with their own money but the number of such people is very few. Most of the people don't offer help to others when they feel that they will have to spend their own money for it. :evil:

SJ this world is too big to know fully about it, I know millions of people on record who love to help down and poor with pleasure. I can give you a list of some of them.

I agree with you @sunil... that they are people who love to help poor with pleasure and my family also come under that category...
But here if it comes to closed ones the rules change... people dont care to help them or get help when needed .. that's why expectation leads only disappointment... :(

I agree with you but then there are many many people who do not hesitate to help real needy ones, close or distant.

May be I know few people who are like that. :evil:

In my knowledge there are few people who do that most of them don't help others without being benefited by it. :evil:

In my knowledge there are few people who do that most of them don't help others without being benefited by it. :evil:

No I am not talking about online help but real world help here with money and manpower.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I am not talking about online help but real world help here with money and manpower.

Even with the real people there are few people who help others without any lust. :evil: :evil:
yes, as there is bad there is good also, as advantages are there disadvantages also there, as water there fire there, as light is there darkness also there, in the same manner as there are people who always think about the profit there will the people who want selfsatisfaction and help others without any selfishness

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As long as we live in a society we are inter dependent on each other for everything. We need others help and others need our help in certain matters.As long as it is mutually accepted life becomes simpler.But having over expectations or one sideed expectations become the cause for unpleasantness when it continues to be so.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now a days its useless to expect anything from any one.If we expect we will just have to go out of our hope.So better not to expect any thing.

Sharmistha Banerjee
As long as we live in a society we are inter dependent on each other for everything. We need others help and others need our help in certain matters.As long as it is mutually accepted life becomes simpler.But having over expectations or one sideed expectations become the cause for unpleasantness when it continues to be so.

Exactly one needs to help others too if they want their expectations to be fulfilled by them.Its not good to always expect from people and when they need you, you hide somewhere. :blink:

Exactly one needs to help others too if they want their expectations to be fulfilled by them.Its not good to always expect from people and when they need you, you hide somewhere. :blink:

Yes , that is nothing but being a time server, who manipulates people to his/her advantage ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its not bad to have expectations, but don't just rely on your expectations. Because they do hurt if not fulfilled. Be prepared for everything and learn.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.