Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Found one more thing Rajani :P

Earlier...online members were shown in the alphabetic order. Now it's shown in the order of their login, I think so.
Also, in each tab(Command button) of forum discussion , an arrow is also appearing :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice observation Sandhya...that's why I specified your name for forum/soft testing what ever you call it...

I don't think admin will give me that job :( :( :( B) B) B) B) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's my great ambition in life to become a s/w engineer :( :( :whistle:

If he reads this post and know your capability...maybe he will know you are multi player...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8105]}
anim0206-1_e0.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earlier...online members were shown in the alphabetic order. Now it's shown in the order of their login, I think so.
Also, in each tab(Command button) of forum discussion , an arrow is also appearing :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice observation Sandhya...that's why I specified your name for forum/soft testing what ever you call it...

I don't think admin will give me that job :( :( :( B) B) B) B) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If he reads this post and know your capability...maybe he will know you are multi player...

Only he is going to suffer if he hires me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8106]}
smiley-58.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
One more change I have found!!!!
Now, we can't see which members are viewing the same thread along with us...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Just wait and watch guys- I know now what is happening. Keep guessing... :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the site is still under maintenance as points are the major feature which is not appearing at present hope it appears when it gets fixed. :)
yes change are there in poll section.My votes option cannot work.
waiting.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Please Maverick, clarify our doubts. We are waiting for your answer.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8107]}
funny-animation-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I think the site is still under maintenance as points are the major feature which is not appearing at present hope it appears when it gets fixed. :)

But my points are increasing- you can see it on LB. I know what's going on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
smiley-90.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Only he is going to suffer if he hires me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8106]}

He must have been used to it...:)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8108]}
117guitarman.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

But my points are increasing- you can see it on LB. I know what's going on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy to know that...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8109]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.