Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It seems some changes are happening on the boddunan site.
Points are missing. (no idea why? may be accidentally) :dry:
Total no of Thank you is appeared. ( love this option) :)
Member's details shifted to left side. (looking good) :cheer:

What do you think friends??

I feel that the changes are still being made and the entire process is still not over, so we have to wait until everything is in place !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it will take time ...have to wait and see ...for testing @Sandhya can be recruited... B)

@ Sandhya have you observed a new feature in forums? :blink: :lol: :)
Yes it will take time ...have to wait and see ...for testing @Sandhya can be recruited... B)

Thank you?????

Am interested in s/w testing, not forum testing :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Thank you?????

Am interested in s/w testing, not forum testing :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its also a part of Software testing as forums are also built on some software... :laugh:
Found one more thing Rajani :P

Earlier...online members were shown in the alphabetic order. Now it's shown in the order of their login, I think so.
Also, in each tab(Command button) of forum discussion , an arrow is also appearing :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Looks like, we are in for major changes. I shall wait until entire process is over before making any comments. Perhaps that could be end of points awarded through forum posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think so
If so, no one will participate in forum!!!!
I think, point up-gradation process is going on here. That's why points not shown or added

Meera sandhu
Well,For now no points getting added for our posts on forum... Hope it will be solved soon.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Rajani...am I right?
Waiting for your answer till now!!

Meera sandhu
Found one more thing Rajani :P

Earlier...online members were shown in the alphabetic order. Now it's shown in the order of their login, I think so.
Also, in each tab(Command button) of forum discussion , an arrow is also appearing :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice observation Sandhya...that's why I specified your name for forum/soft testing what ever you call it...
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.