Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It seems now we can see others daily activity by viewing profile page. Even points earned today every thing added in profile page. I thing earlier we cant able to see this info. it seems good. :)

Checked it after reading your post. But to be honest I don't think it will make any difference to me. I mean with the time spent on reading articles and participating in forums who has the time or the interest to check on others daily activity? But maybe somebody will find it useful!
It seems now we can see others daily activity by viewing profile page. Even points earned today every thing added in profile page. I thing earlier we cant able to see this info. it seems good. :)

I think we can restrict privacy as well.
I saw in Sunilji's profile page.
I was unable to access their profile page.

Want to make each day Accountable

Checked it after reading your post. But to be honest I don't think it will make any difference to me. I mean with the time spent on reading articles and participating in forums who has the time or the interest to check on others daily activity? But maybe somebody will find it useful!

Oh yes, there are many people, I can assure you, who would be interested in viewing your daily activity! :evil: just to be keep tabs on you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But we cannot send the mail to the new persons who join with in seconds we cannot send. Just at last member, in the profile there is no mail option this is bit disadvantage as i used to send few guide lines through message, but now it has become difficult to send.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But we cannot send the mail to the new persons who join with in seconds we cannot send. Just at last member, in the profile there is no mail option this is bit disadvantage as i used to send few guide lines through message, but now it has become difficult to send.

may be this is a temporary problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I think we can restrict privacy as well.
I saw in Sunilji's profile page.
I was unable to access their profile page.

How to restrict privacy :huh: :huh: :huh:

Vinu

I also want to know about privacy. Please share here.

The complete layout we see is terrific and hats off to the programmers.

Want to make each day Accountable

The complete layout we see is terrific and hats off to the programmers.

Ronark have you any idea about privacy?

Ronark that means you have to say hats off to admin, he is the programmer :):):p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.