Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I would like to see the population problem considered sincerely. I think we shall have to come up with a rule that limits number of children per couple to take care of exploding situation going out of hands.

Truly, this is the under current that is pulling the Country back on several things.

More Concrete jungles, less water, pollution, increased risk of terrorism, etc. Population control is the most under rated topic of the Country.

It needs to be resolved as soon as possible to avoid any un mitigable situation of natural & artificial situations.

China has already gone for 2 children per family. India should also follow the same.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

For once I have a gut feeling that Modi is a cut above all Indian leaders after 1947-even ahead of Sardar Patel. He is today the only popular national leader and sadly Rahul dug his own grave by living in the past 

And I always thought the Air Force officers could think faster than us, the normal citizens because they have to take decisions in split seconds:). By the way, I always thought that Modi speaks a little more than what he should (all simple and honest people do) but he is a good guy who thinks and act for the betterment of India. As far Sardar Patel, maybe Amit Shah is more like him.

Yes, I admit I misread Modi. I am extremely happy as he has broken the old myth of the "meek and mild Hindu".  This lasted for centuries and now its incumbent on all Indians and Hindus to support Modi.  

Some person raised question on working style of Modi. Modi admitted it in interview which he gave to Akshya kumar that I am strict person but I am disciplined. BJP enrolling new members in these day and more than 2 lac peoples joining BJP every day.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree that it is thoughful and meticulous planning by Shah and Modi. And they have played their cards safe and with calculated moves. Today's speech of PM was a sober one with no high pitch of emotionalism and he could very well deliver on the need of abrogation of article 370, restoration of real democracy and development in Jammu and Kashmir. The move of making Ladakh a separate entity is quite a strategic one. Now Doval is out in Valley to do his ground work of convincing the locals and taking them in confidence and boosting the morals of forces.

Congress is divided on the issue. Young leaders like Scindia and Deora have come out in open in support of it. Congress by criticizing the move and supporting the separatists in valley is digging other grave for it in coming times.

Not only young leader of congress veteran leader, Karn Singh, I am not assured, Arminder Singh also support abrogation of section 370 and 35 A. 

I don't think Amrinder Singh supported abrogation of 370 but why to bother about a few who are digging their political grave.

yes you may be right, indeed I saw a short clipping on news channel. It may be for others. J&K is neighbor state of Punjab and it is in interest of Punjab peoples.

Taking things one step at a time , eid has been peaceful in the valley and now for the Independence day. All the big Industries are eager to invest in Kashmir so in time I am sure the area will see a lot of growth, prosperity and hopefully a changed attitude towards India since they have been fed a lit of lies by the local politicians like Mehbooba,Abdullahs and Azad and if course the separatist leaders who had a free run of the valley during Congress regime

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Taking things one step at a time , eid has been peaceful in the valley and now for the Independence day. All the big Industries are eager to invest in Kashmir so in time I am sure the area will see a lot of growth, prosperity and hopefully a changed attitude towards India since they have been fed a lit of lies by the local politicians like Mehbooba,Abdullahs and Azad and if course the separatist leaders who had a free run of the valley during Congress regime

Not only local leaders some other leader also speaking nonsense. P Chidambran said that BJP remove section 370 because Muslim population is in majority is Kashmir. Yesterday 1300 Kashmiri students of Aligarh Muslim university boycott eid lunch in protest of removing section 370 and 35A.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Not only local leaders some other leader also speaking nonsense. P Chidambran said that BJP remove section 370 because Muslim population is in majority is Kashmir. Yesterday 1300 Kashmiri students of Aligarh Muslim university boycott eid lunch in protest of removing section 370 and 35A.

Chidambaram statement was very ridiculous and was intended to intended to instigate the Muslim population and earn their support a they know that Modi has earned large supporters with removal of 370 in Kashmir.

But then whenever any new changes take places, some people will initially oppose it tooth and nail but will ultimately have to accept the changes. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Chidambaram statement was very ridiculous and was intended to intended to instigate the Muslim population and earn their support a they know that Modi has earned large supporters with removal of 370 in Kashmir.

But then whenever any new changes take places, some people will initially oppose it tooth and nail but will ultimately have to accept the changes. 

True Jabeen. Chidambaram and other congress leaders who are opposing this move do not realise that they are only digging their own graves. Major countries in the whole world including China has accepted that the removal of 370 is in the interests of the Kashmiris themselves. And going against popular opinion and making such inflammatory statements is only ensuring further alienation of congress. They will actually come out in better light if they supported and welcomed this move and helped the government to promote development in Kashmir.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congress and Pakistan are the only supporters of not removing Article 370, tells volumes about our Opposition standard and side which they are leaning onto.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

No one country is supporting Pakistan on Kashmir Issue. Indeed our own leader are supporting Pakistan. Till the day Digvijay Singh was silent on section 370. But today he speak and said that government wants Mahabharat in India. Chindaram, Throor, Digvijay Singh, Azad Kapil sible and communist leader of India is supporting Pakistan. 

The thing is that Congress itself is creating communal chaos and says that it is Indian current government which is creating communal chaos. Indian government is reducing the communal chaos and bringing secularism into picture.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.