Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Rahul and Congress are known for their pathological hatred of Modi. So anything can be expected. I saw yesterday a program by Najam Sethi. He is a well-known commentator who Imran has sued for Rs 2 crores. He gives a balanced view. The valley is small but it is 99% Muslim and as things stand even 1% don't want to be with India. Modi has to take harsh steps and keep the example of Sinkiang in mind. That is the ONLY WAY India can keep Kashmir. valley. What did teh Chinese do? They settled a vast number of Han Chinese in the restive province which used to have a Muslim majority. This is reduced now and many Chinese men are marrying Muslim girls. The Chinese have also incarcerated over 100,000 Uighur Muslim in camps and Burkha and fasting for Ramadan banned. Despite this 38 Muslim countries have supported China in the UN including Saudi Arabia. India has to build up its might and Modi is teh best man for it and allow with government help a vast number of people from the rest of India into the valley. Till teh demographic percentage is changed India will be in trouble.

For last 70 years it is problem with Kashmir that Muslim are in majority and because of section 370 and 35 A peoples of other religion form India never think to settle in Kashmir. Now every citizen of India have right to settle in there. I think It is plan of Modi. It will long time .

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Actually, we do not belong to one but pack of several cultures, sub-cultures and thoughts which makes it difficult to fight against evil, enemy or prevailing bad customs in our society. If someone tries to remove a bad custom/situation others/vested interests come into the way and a new issues arise but the real matter is left behind. For instance Triple Divorce Law, Kashmir issue were severely opposed (still being opposed). So, it needs a great courage and strong will power to fight with inner enemies which is comparatively tougher than fighting outside enemies.     

It is right that out inner enemies are more dangerous than outside. It easy to identify outside enemies but it is not easy to identify inner. Our opposition is playing roll of big enemy of country. Today it is hot news that Pakistan used Rahul statement in UNO to complaint India for repression in Kashmir. Although Rahul take U turn but it is not helpful in damage control  which India have because nonsense statement of Rahul.

By his actions, Rahul has written the death of the Congress party. Personal hatred for Modi has taken the path of reason and I am afraid India may have to pay a high price for Rahul Gandhi's actions. History records that Hindu kings were betrayed any number of time by their own kith and kin, so Rahul's actions are nothing new. It's about time he was arrested and charged with sedition. This man will do a lot of damage and Pakistan has hope so long as men like Rahul are prancing around the stage. Let's not talk of democracy, India never had a tradition of democracy for 4000 years so let Modi wield the sword.

When peoples are not respecting democracy than why we talk about it. Peoples like Rahul is misusing right of democracy. If one problem can't be solved with oral medicines, a big surgery is must.

I have been wondering how the Kashmir problem can be solved. One of the good things done by the Modi government is the abolition of article 370, because this was an article that precluded integration of the Kashmir Valley with India. Now the question which I have is how do we solve the problem.  I will suggest that we take a leaf out of the book of China and the way they have solved the problem of Sinkiang.China followed policy where in 100 thousand Muslim men were put in education camps and vast number of Chinese were settled in the province. They married thousands of Muslim women some by force and someby coercion. They abolished Muslim customs like burqa and Ramadan.

Despite all this 38 Muslim countries have written a letter to UNO supporting China's actions in Sinkiang.I wonder where is the magic 

It won't be easy ,that we can see from the events that have been taking place in the few days that curfew has been lifted. Stone Pelters, most of them brainwashed youth have been targeting civilians who go out for their work just to make sure that normal life gets disturbed and the foreign media reports and says that it to s a dangerous and explosive situation in the valley..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: MG Singh
usha manohar wrote:

It won't be easy ,that we can see from the events that have been taking place in the few days that curfew has been lifted. Stone Pelters, most of them brainwashed youth have been targeting civilians who go out for their work just to make sure that normal life gets disturbed and the foreign media reports and says that it to s a dangerous and explosive situation in the valley..

It is right that if peoples of valley want that curfew has been lifted than they first proved that they deserve it. Now Pakistan is on back foot. For last few days he was threatning to use nuclear bomb but Pak PM said that we will not first used it,

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is right that if peoples of valley want that curfew has been lifted than they first proved that they deserve it. Now Pakistan is on back foot. For last few days he was threatning to use nuclear bomb but Pak PM said that we will not first used it,

This news is not true and the Pakistan foreign office has denied that they ever said they will not use nuclear weapons first. I wonder how this fake news spreads, but all said and done, I think Imran Khan will be out as prime minister of Pakistan before December this year. I do not know who will take over it could be general Bajwa and I have a feeling that things will be better with him at the head

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.