Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

There is a check box below "comment" in "polls". Its already checked. I think it should be unchecked initially & if I want then I can check it. Because...
As I am new in this site I want to know that after once I reach the 2000 points do I have to make 2000 points every month to get paid? :( :(
5 points are awarded if we reply a question in forum. But no points if we start a new discussion. Why is it so? I think at least 1 point should be given. Then only, members will...
How can i know about points earned in a day or week?
May I know that where from money comes in boddunan thats admin pay us.......
Hello Everybody and boddunan support, i m continuesly asking about cheque dispatching of novm. payemnt. and didnt get any reply from boddunan support fom last 5 days.. so will...
Which is best laptop or plamtop in regular use for offical or private purpose?
How to bring integrity and unity in an organisation?
Hello Friends, The following are the question and answer; when a member asked me as follows: My answer: Hello...name..., You have written "hOW the HEK we caN...
How much yearly turnover of Boddunan
When do you start using your AC? 1.Only during the hot and humid monsoons 2.Around April 3.Round the year
Yesterday boddunan changed its look. New look is good but i faced some problems. For entering into My page, we needs to go to home page and then click on account, then my page....
I didnt lie today.......What about you all my friends???? :laugh:
Why sea water is salty to taste?
why parents always try to scold their children? Though the children do good and even bad. But they always want to hurt their children. and sometimes they make their children...
Can someone suggest some recepies using the store bought Gulab Jamun Mix....other than gulab jamun. Thankyou.
Do we get any points for posting and answering questions in the questions and answers section?
I want to make forum for c language and interview. Can i Make forum for that
The proliferation of so-called coaching centres for students which promise a lot and charge hefty fees is an area needing serious attention of the Government.In fact rackets...
Now this is getting annoying. I know there are no full time Boddunan editors and all but I think Boddunan is pushing the article section to the corner. Boddunan Forums are active...