Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Why India taken long time to get freedom from firangi? Could current India able to get early freedom for same situation(just imagine)
What is the correct timing to sleep and how long a normal person need to sleep? If more time we sleep what will happen is there any side effects!!
Which is the world's first post office?
Do India again loose its Independence to the foriegners or break into pieces. Because the people got divided very badly now. Who can save us from such situation?
Who invented the kite and when?
Which is the toughest job on this planet?
Hello Friends, Earlier Deepti and Sridevi used a similar thread like this to share the scientific reasons behind our customs and beliefs.Iam using this thread to find answers...
What are the bad effects of Marijuana?
I tried to upload pics in my articles but I have been unable to do so. I don't know the reason why. The images don't show up in the articles posted. Any suggestions? also what...
If you are surrounded by frustrated, jealous and most of all loser types of people who could not succeed in their life and out of seer frustration try to create problem in others...
Do you think cheetah as become extinct from India?
My house's construction is going on.Can I have some idea as to which of the above two options is better ?
Which was the first patent ever to be granted?
Hello Sir, I have submitted an article on Nargis Dutt on 6th june. The remarks suggest that the article is approved but the status shows pending approval. Even the cash credits...
Nowerdays we are having a talk about recession how it will effect us?
Friends Who makes you feel better when you are upset? Mother? Father? BEST Friend? Enemy? Sister/brother? Spouse? Children? Grandparents? Give...
How many times do you eat chickens in a week?
How old is our galaxy?
How to plan a successful financial budget from a limited resources?
Deleted