Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

i wanted to ask that can i post those articles here which i have posted in other site that too written by me only? Or can i post my article written here to other sites?
Choose from the four metros Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata or Chennai which you like.
What steps or programmes should be taken for successful eradication of poverty?
Most of the elderly people have no one to look after their problems, do you think we need more facilities to look after their needs which they face. They need more old-age homes,...
Do you play or exercise regularly?
I live in Pune, and it is a very polluted city, but less then the metros.
Can any one pls explain how many days will take for an article to get approved. Also, pls explain why my article is showing as approved in status and not yet cash and points...
Virat Kohli's blazing hundred in the Jaipur ODI floored the Australian media who hailed the Delhi batsman as India's 'new' Sachin Tendulkar. Do you agree?...
:laugh: DO YOU CHEAT IN EXAMINATION?
If in an error detection and correction code a message M : “You are good students” is stored as M' : Youare areyou aregood goodare goodstudents studentsgood. What is the...
I have a proble in earning by mylink programme any one has idea how to that please explain me in simple word...
Can we find Who likes us on boddunan? Who gives karma to our profile? Is there any way to find out? :unsure:
What is the optimal level of satisfaction one can reach after helping someone? (in need)
What is the status of the article that has neither been approved nor been rejected? I am asking because few of my articles haven't been approved and not even rejected.
Sometimes, when replying to own posts.. i am getting automatic private massages .. Anybody else with the same issue....
Is any body explain me how to get payment i have bconfusion that they said that they send a 4 digit number then i have to submit it .where they send this 4 digit number.can they...
which is better wireless internet or cable internet?
I think Indira Gandhi was the greatest of all the leaders in the last 2 decades that India had. After her death, no one has come up to her level of leadership. Of course, Rajiv...
ok so this is the second generation of a game i thought of called lie to me.. in this version you can post any three facts and the person below has to tell which one is the...
In which sagar if people drowned they wont die?Just answer these puzzle.