Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

i think india definitely won the match against australia
I use Samsung camera for taking pictures. You know, maximum 100MB is allowed to attach pictures. But I am not able to reduce its resolution very much. So it creates problem for...
Who do u think will hold the Orange Cap at the end of IPL 4 ? Now PC Valthaty is on Top, and Gayle is on second, then sehwagh,Marsh, Sachin etc. Share your views...
How to teach mathematics for young children?
I have submitted an article with images in it.I edited it for some reason and the images were lost. I was unable to upload them while editing.Please help me regarding this.
When making a new poll, brief description is required. I wrote description in the required column. Even then after clicking 'submit' the message- "description required"...
my articles got approval till i have not received any cash credits.... two days before i got the approval of articles....
hi friends, i have heard so much about ebay.But i don't know how to use it or How to bid, or buy.Is it easy?Can we purchase at a reduced price? If you have used ebay or...
After submitting an article when I clicked the My Articles link I found that my article got submitted twice. Though I erased the contents from one of them but I cannot delete it...
I don't understand what is keywords and meta description. what I have to write in field of keywords and meta description? plz.......tell me anyone????
I have already posted this in Q&A but did not get any reply....so just need a little help. The signs beside the karma is not showing up anything neither a smite nor an...
What is catalyst?
In what way the insects and worms help the farmers?
What Is The Maximum Of Temperature A Human Can Withstand?
how do request for my payment...paid users pls help!
In what way we can connect our website to Google Adhense.
I have a android phone & I want to know that Can I write any article in my android phone by using any application??? Now I am using firefox browser in my desktop for writing...
How to conduct simulation exercises for new beginners?
Why Remarriage is sometimes becomes an obstacle?
What are the basic obstacles which one faces learning new language?