Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Your Favorite childhood Video Game is __________????
Allright hi every one :) i want you all people to help me to create a blog or a website for my ad sense approval.. ;;;; :laugh:
Hi all Just want to know your views that at your school time is there were some student who were not preferring revision part and were thinking of reading more then doing...
Do you think competitive exams determine the calibre of a person?
Is living Trustly in this world is difficult? why?
The most popular ones I think are Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari. Which one is your favorite?
When did India last defeated Australia in a world cup match? Hint: It was 24 years ago
Humiliation that Aussie cricket team has heaped upon us gives rise to this question in our mind. We have have been richly fed on stories in th press about our supremacy in a game...
What traits can be developed through training?
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Hai Friends, How are all doing? I got a puzzle from one of my friends.... I am not able to solve it...Can anyone get the answer for this!!!! Here is the question...
any guesses....
When did Beijing become the capital of China?
My article is approved and i write a good article om mobile review and on computer but i have not give any cash and point only it show 0.00 in both.....
Price of Petrol has again gone up, so how are you planning to commute now? 1.Still on my own vehicle 2.Cycling 3.Will use public transport (Bus, Metro, Local Train...
Please tell me how to add pictures in article.i clicked on submit article.but there i didnt find any tab for inserting pictures etc so plz help me..
When did you receive your first cheque from boddunan and how was the experience??Share your feeling here my friends!!.... :cheer: :laugh:
After submitting of my resource, whatever headings and fonts are in position that has set by me. If I edit the same resource before approval, no headings and font size that I...
How to motivate self?
In what way does the post training evaluation help an individual?