Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They wont disturb our dreams as they look funny in the dreams.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

have you people got any other solution for lizards?if yes then please do share because nowadays there are so many baby lizards roaming in my room.yesterday one was roaming on my laptop.And its so difficult to take out a baby lizard as they easily hide anywhere. :( :(

a.s.
have you people got any other solution for lizards?if yes then please do share because nowadays there are so many baby lizards roaming in my room.yesterday one was roaming on my laptop.And its so difficult to take out a baby lizard as they easily hide anywhere. :( :(

I bought some peacock flowers when returned from home. Let me see if it works.

In my brother's home, lizards get inside fridge too :blink: :silly: .
Has anyone heard about it?

Meera sandhu

lizards in fridge..aww thats really bad.these lizards are letting no place for us.. :( :(

a.s.

How can they go inside? :ohmy:

They don't like low temperature as we don't see them in winters they go for hibernation. :)

How can they go inside? :ohmy:

They don't like low temperature as we don't see them in winters they go for hibernation. :)

they dont even like hot temperature thats why they come outside in summers because its too hot inside and they too want to get relief so may be because of that they went inside the fridge.

a.s.
Contradictory answers from you two.
Which one is correct? :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu

i think its better to catch a lizard and then ask why you went inside the fridge??

heheheheheh :laugh: :laugh:
animated-gifs-lizards-094_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

i think its better to catch a lizard and then ask why you went inside the fridge??

It's more better to catch Sanjeev and ask him

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7386]}

Meera sandhu

It's more better to catch Sanjeev and ask him

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7386]}

where are you sanjeev ji we want to catch you :P
animated-gifs-lizards-096.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.