Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am glad to see that you decided to wonder under an umbrella or else you would become one cooked goose!!! hee hee hee :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am glad to see that you decided to wonder under an umbrella or else you would become one cooked goose!!! hee hee hee :evil:

Don't deviate from the topic. When will I get my lizard painting???? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I am glad to see that you decided to wonder under an umbrella or else you would become one cooked goose!!! hee hee hee

Don't deviate from the topic. When will I get my lizard painting????
[/quote]

What';s the big hurry???? :evil:

I am glad to see that you decided to wonder under an umbrella or else you would become one cooked goose!!! hee hee hee

What';s the big hurry???? :evil:[/quote]

I can't wait long. You may change your decision :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

What';s the big hurry????

I can't wait long. You may change your decision
[/quote]

:angry: :angry: :angry:

You can use Eurocleaner to catch those lizards and clear the dustbin in the euro clean so that you can prevent lizard in your house.

lizard can be cleaned by euroclean.really?? they will die i guess.

a.s.
You can use Eurocleaner to catch those lizards and clear the dustbin in the euro clean so that you can prevent lizard in your house.

lizard can be cleaned by euroclean.really?? they will die i guess.

You will have to remove their dead bodies. I guess :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
By spraying hit or mortin we can make the lizard faint and finally it will fall down from the wall. and we can lift it into the dustpan and throw it outside

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By spraying hit or mortin we can make the lizard faint and finally it will fall down from the wall. and we can lift it into the dustpan and throw it outside

Do Hit effect lizards also. I never knew it.This is something new for me.But why should i make lizard out from my house as its my friend as it eats away mosquito thus helping me all the time. :)

Do Hit effect lizards also. I never knew it.This is something new for me.But why should i make lizard out from my house as its my friend as it eats away mosquito thus helping me all the time. :)

hit affects lizards i dont think so.they either run or stay there when i spray it on them.

and sanjeev ji you can use all out or mortein for mosquitoes why lizard?
saving money on all out?? :evil: :evil:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.