Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By spraying hit or mortin we can make the lizard faint and finally it will fall down from the wall. and we can lift it into the dustpan and throw it outside

Do Hit effect lizards also. I never knew it.This is something new for me.But why should i make lizard out from my house as its my friend as it eats away mosquito thus helping me all the time. :)

hit affects lizards i dont think so.they either run or stay there when i spray it on them.

and sanjeev ji you can use all out or mortein for mosquitoes why lizard?
saving money on all out?? :evil: :evil:

These days All out is not much effective all mosquito don't run away with it.Smoke of mortein coil is irritating and cause throat problem so i feel why to harm lizards as they are helping me. :)
then sanjeev then your pets in you home are lizards i think so, as some people keep cat as their pet to kill rats in the same way your pet is lizards for killing mosquitoes. very strange and funny :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By spraying hit or mortin we can make the lizard faint and finally it will fall down from the wall. and we can lift it into the dustpan and throw it outside

Do Hit effect lizards also. I never knew it.This is something new for me.But why should i make lizard out from my house as its my friend as it eats away mosquito thus helping me all the time. :)

hit affects lizards i dont think so.they either run or stay there when i spray it on them.

and sanjeev ji you can use all out or mortein for mosquitoes why lizard?
saving money on all out?? :evil: :evil:

These days All out is not much effective all mosquito don't run away with it.Smoke of mortein coil is irritating and cause throat problem so i feel why to harm lizards as they are helping me. :)

you can use nature guard hit.it dont smell bad and its effective..

a.s.
By keeping peacock feathers in the house and by keeping house neat and clean. we can even fix a fiber net or iron net or aluminium net to the windows and ventileters then no lizard will enter

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By keeping peacock feathers in the house and by keeping house neat and clean. we can even fix a fiber net or iron net or aluminium net to the windows and ventileters then no lizard will enter

they can come when we will open door and even lizard babies can come crawling from the little space under doors.

a.s.
By growing hens in our house also will help to get off lizards from our house.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i have tried almost all but nothing is working on them its like they are checking my patience.now i think i should try my 2nd idea by killing them through stick..

a.s.
these lizards are very irritating i am also facing the same problem.i willtry the suggestions given by my boddunan friends

SurekhaRamesh
these lizards are very irritating i am also facing the same problem.i willtry the suggestions given by my boddunan friends

One chalk comes, it is called 'Laksman rekha' that should be applied.

Want to make each day Accountable

By growing hens in our house also will help to get off lizards from our house.

Inside the home? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
3D_packman_2012-07-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.