Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are a few things that help us generate more energy and all of then=m are within our reach..Motivation, more importantly self motivation too counts , because a person becomes more energetic when he or she is motivated and goal oriented ..

https://blog.udemy.com/body-energy/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I really really agree with you. Because it happened with me. When there were nobody around me to inspire and motivate  me, I found, Self Motivation gave me results. Not Just Results. They are the results that surprised me.

I always wonder if meditation could be at all prescribed to one and all! How many of us can square up to its exacting spiritual standards.A mind overweighed and overwhelmed with materialistic aspirations and pursuits deceives itself with such hollow exercises.They are at the best gymnasts or contortionists!

With determination Meditation can be practised and mastered too. In the initial stages it looks intimidating. But over a period I'm sure Yoga can be mastered. It's my experience.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I always wonder if meditation could be at all prescribed to one and all! How many of us can square up to its exacting spiritual standards.A mind overweighed and overwhelmed with materialistic aspirations and pursuits deceives itself with such hollow exercises.They are at the best gymnasts or contortionists!

LOL, you said it, meditate for an hour and go back to your world of deceit ...However, if one is troubled and really in need of solace meditation can give that, also make them open up so that they can find a solution within the realms of reality

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Meditation if regularly practiced  gives amazing results. It gives the physical strength and energy as well as mental strength.

@Usha

way point I was stressing on is if it is at all possible to behave in any other possible manner than we are programmed to as dictated by our DNA. A hardened thief would have theiving thoughts even in his meditation unless you are reducing meditation as a physical posture of erect sitting body with closed eyes! Can Lalu Prasad be made a better person through yogic prescription and meditation thant what he terribly is? By the way,my recent posts are blemished by comnon grammatical deviancies,members may be gracious enough to excuse these,please!

Meditation done religiously takes you into a world  where your vague thoughts are arrested. There is no past, present and past in this state.

Sitting in a SUKHASAN or PDMASAN and closing the eyes is not meditation.

In Lalu's meditation, his thoughts will be revolving around how to eat more fodder.. How to hoodwink the people and how to innovate new ways to eat away more fodder.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

@Usha

way point I was stressing on is if it is at all possible to behave in any other possible manner than we are programmed to as dictated by our DNA. A hardened thief would have theiving thoughts even in his meditation unless you are reducing meditation as a physical posture of erect sitting body with closed eyes! Can Lalu Prasad be made a better person through yogic prescription and meditation thant what he terribly is? By the way,my recent posts are blemished by comnon grammatical deviancies,members may be gracious enough to excuse these,please!

It is an amusing thought to see Lalu meditating LOL...One can easily imagine him in the role of a sadhu, doling out his pearls of wisdom !!!!

I get your point..Unless you are tuned into self improvement and are determined to correct yourself , it is useless to expect any positive outcome from Lalu or ordinary mortals like us !

Yoga is nothing short of DEDICATION. Commitment. Self improvement is also a commitment and Dedication. There are no short cuts to Self Improvement.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.