Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well I beg to differ because doing only yoga has its limitations whereas walking/jogging and other physical activities are much more helpful ..Yoga is helpful in reducing risks of heart attack but on the whole a regular exercise pattern has many more health and fitness benefits...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome. you can have your own opinion. But I stand on mine.

These are some sure ways of increasing your energy levels..

1, Don't ever skip breakfast

2, Control Anger and stress

3,Keep walking every now and then, every 45 minutes for 2-3 minutes according to fitness experts

4, Drink more water

5, Eat more whole grains and less sugar

6, if you are very tired have a power nap not more than 10-15 minutes

7,Have a complete medical check up once every year once you hit 50..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with all the points enlisted. I believe in power nap which surely rejuvenates and recharges the spent out energy. But care should be taken the duration of the nap should not exceed 10 -15 minutes. If it is more, untimely sleep will lead to  more problems.

Very nicely summed up. To emphasise further on the first point I would like to add that Breakfast should not only be had every day, It should be heavy to store up yhe energy and also because the last meal ( dinner) was 8 to 10 hours back which leads to sugar imbalance In the body and makes one feel very lethargic the whole day.

I am all for a heavy and nutritious breakfast, in fact the other meals can be lighter ...  In fact children should be given nutritious breakfast since they are growing and also burning much more than adults because of constant activity. Most parents give just milk or even a couple of biscuits for breakfast which is not at all enough..The least one give is a glass of milk and a fruit !

"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper!"Stands as a testimony to the importance of Breakfast.

rambabu wrote:

"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper!"Stands as a testimony to the importance of Breakfast.

This is something most of us know and accept , so where is the  need to shout ?

There is no need to shout, agreed. It's my effort to emphasize the importance of Breakfast. There are several people who skip the Breakfast. They more in number than those who know about the importance and significance of Breakfast

I see that one whole page is missing here..because I distinctly remember that we all added some information here and I also posted a link to an article of weight lifting and its uses for aged people..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.