The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True, Pakistan especially might not know how they will play on a certain day! ;)

I think if it is swinging conditions, then India can find it tough, especially the openers. May be prefer to chase.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Ya, I was thinking for South Africa to win against Bangladesh so that then they would not be like wounded tigers. But I am still feeling India can win if it is not having and swinging conditions. However on the match day it boils down to performances.

India is playing its first match and may be rusty. Their last net session was washed off by rain. So should see how they perform. Also whether Kedar will play is a thing to watch out.

On the debate whether Kedar is going to play or not, the team management may well opt for Vijay Shankar ahead of Kedar in case of overcast conditions. This is mainly because Shankar's ability to bowl medium pace. On the other hand, in case of flat conditions, Kedar should make it into the playing XI because of his ability to bowl spin.

Srilanka collapsed rather sensationally from being 144/1 to 182/8.

Who do you think will win this match?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am sad about Afghanistan though as the forecast for the day is not encouraging. I think the way Nabi performed Afghan could have sent Sri Lanka crashing in today's match.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Srilanka wins the rain curtailed match by 34 runs.

The revised DLS target was very much within their reach but they squandered the advantage and lost the match.

Srilanka also produced some quality bowling and fielding to open their account in the points tally.

I am not very hopeful about this present Sri Lankan team. They survived because of Afghanistan's lack of experience at the international level and N. Pradeep's sharp bowling. I don't see Sri Lanka winning many matches in this tournament.

Same here, batting of SL has no depth especially Angelo Mathews has lost his touch. He used to be a good allrounder in the past  but not up to expectation with his constant failure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True, Srilanka is no longer a good team, but good that it atleast beat Afghanistan in the tournament. But I felt they bowled tight, however they have to maintain such strict bowling against better teams.

Malinga looks good in the death overs in picking wickets.

Meanwhile, India is bowling in its first match after losing toss. Match will start in 3 minutes.

The way South Africa is playing it's becoming extremely difficult for them every day to make it to the top 4 of the tournament. It's true that they are plagued by injuries to some of their key players, but still they have only themselves to blame for their performance.

On the other hand, India began their campaign in the best possible manner. Chahal and Bumrah bowled exceptionally well. Kuldeep was impressive as well. Rohit Sharma rode his luck in the early part of his innings to make it a big century. India next faces Australia (strengthened by the return of Steve Smith and David Warner).

India had a good warm up match I would say, they were far from being their best. Ordinary fielding, Rohit luck were the prime ones.

But I am very much hopeful that they will come into their groove in the next match.

Bhuvi also should find his rythm in the next or the match next to next.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.