The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lungi Ngidi will mostly be not playing as a precautionary measure. West Indies start as favourites in this match, but if South Africa wins it will be good as we do not want West Indies in Semi Finals as they can win on their day by a big margin.

South Africa on the other hand are chokers and are better to be in semi finals but virtually they are at the door of exit.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

Today's match will reveal a lot about the possibility of India in the semi final.  Let's see how well they handle Aussies today.  It will definitely be a thrilling match and won't be easy and one sided like the previous one. 

India beat Aussies in this match. India was super in all fields. bowling batting and fielding. Now on 13 India will play with Newzeland. Newzwland is strong team.

Indeed New Zealand is a very strong team. India should be wary and increase their performance standards. New Zealand have depth in all three departments.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

In last match, I was happy to see fielding of both sides.  It was high standard one.  Rahul and Jadeja were good. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Bad news of team India and its supporter. Shikhar Dhwan sustained fracture in thumb and it might take one month to recover. World cup end on 14 July, it means he can't play in coming matches.

I can see England, Australia, New Zealand in the top 3 round. I am not sure of India until it clears next 4 matches. Because first two were won with some sort of randomness than clear one sided match. I mean we won against Australia while they were pretty much in control of the match. I think that's one reason I'd wait till everything settles. You can count the South Africa and Afghanisthan out of the league the way they are playing. 

Today the cricket fans can expect to watch a mouthwatering contest between Australia and Pakistan provided the rains does not play a spoil sport. Pakistan is in good form although their last match against Sri Lanka got washed away. And Australia is a team that cannot be discounted by any stretch of the imagination especially when they are in action in a world cup.

On the other hand, Dhawan's injury can eventually turn out to be a big blow for India's chances of reaching the top four in this edition of the world cup.

Dhwan have only hair line fracture so he will not play in 3 matches,In Bookies market India is at 2nd place. England is at 1 st, Australia is at 3rd and SA is at 4th place.

Rain is going to play a big role in this. Sri lanka is topping the chart slowly. And it seems like even without winning they are getting closer to the top 6. I think world cup should never be played when there is a rain around. I mean it wastes money and also takes things in a pretty bad taste for sure. 

Mahesh wrote:

Rain is going to play a big role in this. Sri lanka is topping the chart slowly. And it seems like even without winning they are getting closer to the top 6. I think world cup should never be played when there is a rain around. I mean it wastes money and also takes things in a pretty bad taste for sure. 

Just came to know that this is the wettest June in England in the last five years. So, bad luck for the teams and the fans. Yes you are right Sri Lanka is slowly moving ahead courtesy the help of Rain God ! However, in spite of it I don't see the island nation making it to the top four in the 2019 world cup.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.