In my opinion finding good friends is not at all easy ! It is something that just happens , and cannot be planned.I have very few friends who I have been constantly in touch with and who I can totally depend upon...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I agree unless you find some one like minded you cannot become good friends. Pretending to be one is in no way result oriented. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good friends were always scarce,are scarce and will be so for all times to come!
In my opinion finding good friends is not at all easy ! It is something that just happens , and cannot be planned.I have very few friends who I have been constantly in touch with and who I can totally depend upon...

Yes, I agree!!!!
When all are in search of time and money, no time spared for building relationships!!!
Yet I am proud to say I have a few!!!
My best friend, I knew her from the age of 5. We studied together for degree and PG and still now, we have a great bond that I can't hide anything from her.

Meera sandhu
Yes it is difficult to find reliable friends. It will take time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is contradictory those who are reliable are friends and those who are not are not friends.
:)
No doubt its hard to find good friend these days it has been an endangered specie these days and going to be extinct soon. :evil:
Yes I agree unless you find some one like minded you cannot become good friends. Pretending to be one is in no way result oriented. :)

That's true !You can become friends with many, but it may not be a close friendship where yo dont feel stressed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's true !You can become friends with many, but it may not be a close friendship where yo dont feel stressed..

In fact, I have lots of good friend offline from my school days onward, besides I have worked so long that gave me some nice relations in shape of inseparable friends, I can count on them at even 3 in the morning. Even my home will be short and would have no place to seat them if they only knew I was in trouble. True friends are there while you need them most. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good friends were always scarce,are scarce and will be so for all times to come!

Thats very true ! I can count my close friends on my finger tips. But they have been there through my ups and downs and am hoping that they will be there even in the future..

before answering i want to ask usha ji to put the post under right topics as if this is not related to news or current affairs but it is posted under that only.

and yes thats true that now a days its not easy to find a good reliable and lasting friends as now even people do friendship also for their benefit.hard to trust anyone.

a.s.
before answering i want to ask usha ji to put the post under right topics as if this is not related to news or current affairs but it is posted under that only.

and yes thats true that now a days its not easy to find a good reliable and lasting friends as now even people do friendship also for their benefit.hard to trust anyone.

It's a changed thread yaar...under my request :)

Since no provisions for members to delete a thread, I just asked her to edit the question and add a new thread. You know, we can't edit category here :dry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.