Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the rupee is touching new lows each day as against the dollar, yesterday it went to almost Rs 62 at one stage before closing at 61.63 odd...pathetci show ! I wonder why Rahul Gandhi come up with some perals of wisdom on this issue like he did about poverty ? Their pockets and stomachs are full and such trivial issues dont really hit the political classes of India...

With elections around and prospects of political uncertainties thereafter rupee is in for more pain than could be possibly imagined. I have been consistently maintaining this for a long time. There is simply no easy way out of this crisis.

No way out ? It seems a very bleak future for our economy ! The only thing that could possibly perk up the nation would be fall of the present day government and fresh elections,...one can at least live in hope !

There has to be way out but I am sure it won't come as long as Gandhi-Singh Axis exists! In fact I foresee a brief misrule by another unholy combine which would test the rupee further before a resurgent rupee can stage a comeback!!

I agree, whosoever comes to power, we are in for harder times ahead. I don't see a clear mandate for anyone so expect more hotch potch and further decline in Rupee as well in political values. We are expected to pay through our noses in coming years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the rupee is touching new lows each day as against the dollar, yesterday it went to almost Rs 62 at one stage before closing at 61.63 odd...pathetci show ! I wonder why Rahul Gandhi come up with some perals of wisdom on this issue like he did about poverty ? Their pockets and stomachs are full and such trivial issues dont really hit the political classes of India...

With elections around and prospects of political uncertainties thereafter rupee is in for more pain than could be possibly imagined. I have been consistently maintaining this for a long time. There is simply no easy way out of this crisis.

No way out ? It seems a very bleak future for our economy ! The only thing that could possibly perk up the nation would be fall of the present day government and fresh elections,...one can at least live in hope !

There has to be way out but I am sure it won't come as long as Gandhi-Singh Axis exists! In fact I foresee a brief misrule by another unholy combine which would test the rupee further before a resurgent rupee can stage a comeback!!

We can only hope for the best :huh: , India seems to behaving one bad news or the other each day and by the time it is time for election one can only hope that the present government and the present lot of leaders are completely wiped out...anything is better than that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It seems like some measures are soon going to be taken to arrest the steady decline of rupee now by curtailing imports on non-essential goods such as gold. How much it will work and to what extent remains to be seen now!

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/1872995/report-steps-to-arrest-rupee-slide-on-anvil-announcement-likely-soon

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It seems like some measures are soon going to be taken to arrest the steady decline of rupee now by curtailing imports on non-essential goods such as gold. How much it will work and to what extent remains to be seen now!

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/1872995/report-steps-to-arrest-rupee-slide-on-anvil-announcement-likely-soon

In the news report he comments given by the reders is very interesting to read esp about counterfeit notes...It has happened here in Karnataka too when a few people were caught red handed and then let off citing lack of evidence because the local MLA is from the same minority community...and those people are back in business again ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the news report he comments given by the reders is very interesting to read esp about counterfeit notes...It has happened here in Karnataka too when a few people were caught red handed and then let off citing lack of evidence because the local MLA is from the same minority community...and those people are back in business again ! :huh:

Yes those comments are really interesting! It has long been suggested by many that notes of denomination 500 and 1000 need to be taken off circulation to curtail that problem, but I guess the lawmakers probably get their cut in that too, so it won't happen!

Yes those comments are really interesting! It has long been suggested by many that notes of denomination 500 and 1000 need to be taken off circulation to curtail that problem, but I guess the lawmakers probably get their cut in that too, so it won't happen!

Taking back 500 and 1000 rupee not is not a solution to solve the problem of fall down in rupees. It is matter of demand and supply.

Taking back 500 and 1000 rupee not is not a solution to solve the problem of fall down in rupees. It is matter of demand and supply.

Maybe not a direct solution, but taking those denominations out of circulation will help big time!

The Rupee is hovering around 61.50 and if the present scenario in Indian politics continues it's like to nose dive to go further down beyond repair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The Rupee is hovering around 61.50 and if the present scenario in Indian politics continues it's like to nose dive to go further down beyond repair.

Government remedies are unable to stop the Rupee slide. Presently it’s Rs. 61. 18 per Dollar.
Rupee falls to historic low of 62 per dollar.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Rupee-falls-to-historic-low-of-62-per-dollar-Sensex-plunges-over-400-points/articleshow/21855181.cms
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.