The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A good programmer is needed like Narendra modi to change that default programme

But Modi does not have programme and necessary hardware This means that his party is confined only to a few states and restricted to particular community.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

"If India is computer, Congress is its default programme," Rahul Gandhi on Thursday told a Congress workshop on social media. Addressing odd-300 participants from various states, NSUI and Youth Congress members, the Congress Vice President said the party captures the essence of the nation.

What do you think about it, is it default program of India? Pls. Share your opinion about it.

I wish there was an option for Virus, I would have opted for it!

But if Congress is virus, what is the default programme?

We, the people of India!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Wow! I am glad Punit's and my thoughts are more or less matching!

heheh.....

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra, Kalyani Nandurkar
"If India is computer, Congress is its default programme," Rahul Gandhi on Thursday told a Congress workshop on social media. Addressing odd-300 participants from various states, NSUI and Youth Congress members, the Congress Vice President said the party captures the essence of the nation.

What do you think about it, is it default program of India? Pls. Share your opinion about it.

Kool swetha.. our views match... kudosss..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy

Kool swetha.. our views match... kudosss..

We, the people of India are computer users. Programme- default or other- must be those running government.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If India is a computer and congress is its default program, we need to change operating system to make it bug free immediately.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not de fault , it is the fault that has to be set right hopefully at least in 2014... As long as the Nehru/ Gandhi family is in control, you can expect a lot more looting and corruption...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Not de fault , it is the fault that has to be set right hopefully at least in 2014... As long as the Nehru/ Gandhi family is in control, you can expect a lot more looting and corruption...

Exactly Usha.... We need good leaders now..... They are just eating the country from inside...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar
A good programmer is needed like Narendra modi to change that default programme

But Modi does not have programme and necessary hardware This means that his party is confined only to a few states and restricted to particular community.

But others are computer illiterates. At least he's the one good with computers though not the best.A squint eye is better than a blind eye
It is a measure of the young man's impudence to make such a preposterous claim. It is neither factual nor does it conceal the robotic character of him whose vision of India is that of a computer! How many elections this Congress party led by Sonia Gandhi have won ever since she took over the reins of this most degraded political party of India. By the way, Swetha suggested to Kalyani and I to stop the battle of wits in another thread but here she has come up the wittiest of all by opting for virus!!! In Indian context all the political parties masquerade as programs - true - all malwares !!!! All designed to destroy the system!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.