Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Leaving my work aside, I would like to first start this discussion to ask you a very important thing.
The lawyer of the four accused in the 16/12 gang rape case said that he does not welcome the decision of hanging his clients. This is alright. But what he said next was horrifying. He said that he would not appeal in the higher court if no such crime takes place in India or Delhi again. and that the Delhi court is under the government pressure Isn't that a stupid and irresponsible statement from a lawyer? Everyone know the four are accused of various crimes and on what basis was the lawyer going to defend and still advocate them? ALL STUPIDITY??
Do not believe in lawyers, they can reach to any extent to defend their clients, after hearing about the sufferings they have given to innocent girl, it is useless to give such speeches on the part of defense lawyer, I think the court said it is a rarest of rare cases, and the answer to this is death, death sentence is rare, but this incident is a rarity, so they deserve it though this case would be going to different court and then president assent they a long way to go but we are on track.

There is need to hang everyone found guilty in rape cases, there is no place for mercy to such an offender. The woman who tolerated such people almost went through the death herself, some of them did not die during the act but committed suicide or went through hell. I do not call this one but all such cases a shame on us. All such people deserve death, nothing less.
Some where I read human is the only race which rapes, (Some human though) even in the case of dogs, male dog took consent of the female, similar is the case with Cows. In case of human, some ill mind person acted forcefully, It is a shame.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Leaving my work aside, I would like to first start this discussion to ask you a very important thing.
The lawyer of the four accused in the 16/12 gang rape case said that he does not welcome the decision of hanging his clients. This is alright. But what he said next was horrifying. He said that he would not appeal in the higher court if no such crime takes place in India or Delhi again. and that the Delhi court is under the government pressure Isn't that a stupid and irresponsible statement from a lawyer? Everyone know the four are accused of various crimes and on what basis was the lawyer going to defend and still advocate them? ALL STUPIDITY??
Do not believe in lawyers, they can reach to any extent to defend their clients, after hearing about the sufferings they have given to innocent girl, it is useless to give such speeches on the part of defense lawyer, I think the court said it is a rarest of rare cases, and the answer to this is death, death sentence is rare, but this incident is a rarity, so they deserve it though this case would be going to different court and then president assent they a long way to go but we are on track.

After hearing this statement from the lawyer of the accused, I am sure what you mean. The advocates can do anything for their clients. But I still believe there is nothing to defend for those 4 criminals and still he was fuming with anger as if they were falsely implicated in that case.

There is need to hang everyone found guilty in rape cases, there is no place for mercy to such an offender. The woman who tolerated such people almost went through the death herself, some of them did not die during the act but committed suicide or went through hell. I do not call this one but all such cases a shame on us. All such people deserve death, nothing less.
Some where I read human is the only race which rapes, (Some human though) even in the case of dogs, male dog took consent of the female, similar is the case with Cows. In case of human, some ill mind person acted forcefully, It is a shame.

Yes, i mean the same who go against set norms of society needs to be hanged without any mercy of any kind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

All these days I knew that humans is the only breed that can laugh and not the other animals (though I have also heard that some animals 'laugh' in their own way). But it is entirely new to me to know that only humans can rape.

Yes, i mean the same who go against set norms of society needs to be hanged without any mercy of any kind.
Absolutely, I seconded this

http://mohanmekap.com/

And there should be provision not to make any sort of mercy petition to the President of India. The same should happen with criminals and terrorists.
I don't see anything wrong with the lawyers. Its their duty to explore all the provisions available to their clients. When there is a provision for appealing why a lawyer should not avail it ?.Even if the lawyer doesn't avail. His clients will force him to avail .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
A defence lawyer has a job to do and he is doing to the best of his ability knowing fully well what his clients are ....Having said that , in most cases , normally the higher courts dont overrule the judgment given by the lower courts unless it is biased , which is not the case here ! In a way I feel pity for the defense lawyer since he will be hated by everyone the moment he says anything in favor of his clients !

Yes it is duty of lawyer of defence to defence his clint, but it is allowed in court not in public.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Apparently when the verdict was read out the defense lawyer was so angry that he screamed at the judge calling out Asatymeva Jayate...He also has gone on to tell that if his daughter had illicit sex he would kill her ! I can imagine what kind of a husband and father he would be, probably needs counselling as much as the killers do...he also needs to be restrained and taken to task for not respecting the law and the judge !

I don't know about rough attitude of defence lawyer. After all these it cleat that he has not any respect for judge, court and consitution of India, he is now not deserve to practice as lawyer.
Apparently when the verdict was read out the defense lawyer was so angry that he screamed at the judge calling out Asatymeva Jayate...He also has gone on to tell that if his daughter had illicit sex he would kill her ! I can imagine what kind of a husband and father he would be, probably needs counselling as much as the killers do...he also needs to be restrained and taken to task for not respecting the law and the judge !

I don't know about rough attitude of defence lawyer. After all these it cleat that he has not any respect for judge, court and consitution of India, he is now not deserve to practice as lawyer.

In fact many womens group have condemned his attitude outright and the Delhi bar council is considering taking action against him...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.