Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Talwars have been awared life sentence since the court refused to believe that it is rarest of rare case and did not want to give then death sentence which in a way is good because there are far too many things that have still not been answered...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The court has not found the talwars guilty of murder as being 'rarest of the rare' and hence declined to award death penalty. They have been awarded life imprisonment instead.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/aarushi-murder-verdict-live-life-imprisonment-for-nupur-and-rajesh-talwar_892434.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

They have two more options now - high court and supreme court...either way the sentence is not as harsh as expected and may get further reduced , if they decide to take into account the fact that this has been dragging on for 5 and a half years and caused enough anguish for both of them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The court has not found the talwars guilty of murder as being 'rarest of the rare' and hence declined to award death penalty. They have been awarded life imprisonment instead.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/aarushi-murder-verdict-live-life-imprisonment-for-nupur-and-rajesh-talwar_892434.html

The phrase ' rarest of the rare' was the version of the CBI. Anyhow, the court did not find it so. That's why Talwars were awarded life imprisonment.
A decade back, Jessica murder case was in news headlines. It was a high profile murder and many witnesses did not came front. Many evidenced were disposed. Still justice was done because everybody new the murderer. In case of Aarushi nothing is known.
A decade back, Jessica murder case was in news headlines. It was a high profile murder and many witnesses did not came front. Many evidenced were disposed. Still justice was done because everybody new the murderer. In case of Aarushi nothing is known.

Aarushi's case is more complicated than Jessica's. This case has taken more twists and turns and ran for a period of5 years. At one stage CBI also became helpless.

Aarushi's case is more complicated than Jessica's. This case has taken more twists and turns and ran for a period of5 years. At one stage CBI also became helpless.[/quote

I think the officers have been bribed and many other members of the investigating team has been bribed.

Aarushi's case is more complicated than Jessica's. This case has taken more twists and turns and ran for a period of5 years. At one stage CBI also became helpless.[/quote

I think the officers have been bribed and many other members of the investigating team has been bribed.

That part is not known. So let's not discuss about unknown things.

That part is not known. So let's not discuss about unknown things.

I do believe it is a rare case, may be not so strictly from the judicial point of view but as an incident. Holding someone guilty purely based on circumstantial evidences in criminal cases is not so uncommon and to establish it in the court calls for a rigorous effort. This case as is presented in the media leaves quite a few questions which are missing links of it. Let us see what happens when the higher court takes it up.
I still do not believe that the Talwar parents killed their own daughter. If the domestic was after their daughter they could have thought of removing him. But educated Indian father and mother would not kill the child of their own loin, a part of themselves. I think somewhere there has been a terrible mistake.

Every one has the same doubt but still I believe they had killed their daughter otherwise its impossible for someone to intrude in their house and escape killing two people. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.