Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still, it is beyond any sort of comprehension to think such an act by parents, it seems they are now cancers to the society.

No Mohan, I am not that hopeless yet. The situation is not that bad. Not all parents are that cruel, maybe they did it because they were too angry. Still the fault is theirs, they did not keep a good eye on their only child but spent more time in clubs etc.

This points again to the hypocratic attitude of such people, while the parents freely went club-hopping and generally followed a hi-socialite type of lifestyle, the daughter was probably stifled and kept home at all times, left to her own devices, so its not surprising if the domestic servant could charm her and get her to have intercourse with him of her free will! It is parents who were at fault and they cruelly made her pay for it! :blink:

I agree, there are people in so-called upper class and upper middle class. But they only wake up when something goes terribly wrong. And there are many incident of the same kind.
They should have sent Arushi to a good boarding school and there she would be living and there would not be any Hemraj to create difficulties.

All are running behind money. People worrying for money and status. No one have time for family and children. Join family system is in last stage. With this case people should be decide their priorty. Money, status or family.

Everything you mentioned is necessary but not at the cost of your own children. One has to keep a balance on everything and children should come first. After all we are earning money for our loved ones.

Hem rajs are present in every corner and every street. In the boarding schools several girls were molested by their own wardens. If there is no safety in the home. You can't find safety anywhere.
Still, it is beyond any sort of comprehension to think such an act by parents, it seems they are now cancers to the society.

No Mohan, I am not that hopeless yet. The situation is not that bad. Not all parents are that cruel, maybe they did it because they were too angry. Still the fault is theirs, they did not keep a good eye on their only child but spent more time in clubs etc.

This points again to the hypocratic attitude of such people, while the parents freely went club-hopping and generally followed a hi-socialite type of lifestyle, the daughter was probably stifled and kept home at all times, left to her own devices, so its not surprising if the domestic servant could charm her and get her to have intercourse with him of her free will! It is parents who were at fault and they cruelly made her pay for it! :blink:

I agree, there are people in so-called upper class and upper middle class. But they only wake up when something goes terribly wrong. And there are many incident of the same kind.
They should have sent Arushi to a good boarding school and there she would be living and there would not be any Hemraj to create difficulties.

All are running behind money. People worrying for money and status. No one have time for family and children. Join family system is in last stage. With this case people should be decide their priorty. Money, status or family.

Everything you mentioned is necessary but not at the cost of your own children. One has to keep a balance on everything and children should come first. After all we are earning money for our loved ones.

Hem rajs are present in every corner and every street. In the boarding schools several girls were molested by their own wardens. If there is no safety in the home. You can't find safety anywhere.
There are good boarding which are devoid of these sins. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

There are good boarding which are devoid of these sins. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

May be. But there is no surety of safety. It will be there and it continues to be there.

The case has aroused tremendous interest in all parts of the country if not the world because it is not a simple case of murder. A murder that holds too many pointers to a decadent culture of a moribund society, the seamy side of life of an upwardly mobile middle which is awash with money but in a very life-threatening moral crisis.

Apparently the judge while delivering his verdict made a mention of their lifestyle of partying ,consuming liquor beyond certain limit and neglecting the girl which he felt was one of the causes for the tragedy...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The case has aroused tremendous interest in all parts of the country if not the world because it is not a simple case of murder. A murder that holds too many pointers to a decadent culture of a moribund society, the seamy side of life of an upwardly mobile middle which is awash with money but in a very life-threatening moral crisis.

Apparently the judge while delivering his verdict made a mention of their lifestyle of partying ,consuming liquor beyond certain limit and neglecting the girl which he felt was one of the causes for the tragedy...

Yes irresponsibility on the part of the parents and not caring for the happenings in their absence led to all the subsequent happenings.

Those factors are indeed the cause for everything that happened that night. Blame it on globalization that has brought everything within easy reach that can be bought with money, but did not bring with it the maturity to deal with such factors with maturity and level heads!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Those factors are indeed the cause for everything that happened that night. Blame it on globalization that has brought everything within easy reach that can be bought with money, but did not bring with it the maturity to deal with such factors with maturity and level heads!

[quote] @ Rambabu - Yes irresponsibility on the part of the parents and not caring for the happenings in their absence led to all the subsequent happenings.[/quote]

I totally agree that lifestyle has a lot to do with what course our lives can take and this is the worst possible example there is ! I hope that all the upper middle class women take note ...We had a case here in Mangalore where a teenager , an only daughter coming from an extremely wealthy family owning Coffee plantations ,killed herself because she felt lonely ..The girl had been depressed for a long time but the parents both busy making money had no time to sit and talk to her and bring her out of her depression...Such a waste of life and what use is their money or status?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

[quote] @ Rambabu - Yes irresponsibility on the part of the parents and not caring for the happenings in their absence led to all the subsequent happenings.

I totally agree that lifestyle has a lot to do with what course our lives can take and this is the worst possible example there is ! I hope that all the upper middle class women take note ...We had a case here in Mangalore where a teenager , an only daughter coming from an extremely wealthy family owning Coffee plantations ,killed herself because she felt lonely ..The girl had been depressed for a long time but the parents both busy making money had no time to sit and talk to her and bring her out of her depression...Such a waste of life and what use is their money or status?[/quote]

Such cases are a legion and what is unfortunate that none is listening!!! Aarushi tragedy is neither the first nor painfully would be the last one!! Bribing your children is pushing them into death and worse!! Please spare a thought that they are very much yours!!!!

[quote] @ Rambabu - Yes irresponsibility on the part of the parents and not caring for the happenings in their absence led to all the subsequent happenings.

I totally agree that lifestyle has a lot to do with what course our lives can take and this is the worst possible example there is ! I hope that all the upper middle class women take note ...We had a case here in Mangalore where a teenager , an only daughter coming from an extremely wealthy family owning Coffee plantations ,killed herself because she felt lonely ..The girl had been depressed for a long time but the parents both busy making money had no time to sit and talk to her and bring her out of her depression...Such a waste of life and what use is their money or status?

Such cases are a legion and what is unfortunate that none is listening!!! Aarushi tragedy is neither the first nor painfully would be the last one!! Bribing your children is pushing them into death and worse!! Please spare a thought that they are very much yours!!!![/quote]

Well said
In hurry to make bucks,and more and more mundane comforts people are not in a position to spare a thought about their children that they are very much theirs. If at all there is a thought in the minds of such parents,it's ," Make hay while the sun shines."

They should have sent their child to a good boarding, as it seems they have urban life style, and have been away from home, and it is not safe to leave child with the care of male domestic help.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.