Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is still a mystery. But its really a surprise how can someone don't know when there is double murder in his home. I feel he wanted to kill Hemraj but he killed his daughter. :blink:
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is still a mystery. But its really a surprise how can someone don't know when there is double murder in his home. I feel he wanted to kill Hemraj but he killed his daughter. :blink:
This incident is all abt. sort of Rebecca stories where it seems there are many mysteries but still there some untraced.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This incident is all abt. sort of Rebecca stories where it seems there are many mysteries but still there some untraced.

But that's OK Talwars should be held of for this murders and I think they are. As I heard Hemraj's throat was cut by a surgical blade and many such things which at least indicates that Talwars killed them or know who killed them. :evil:
The judgment is out just now and the Talwars have been found guilty of murdering their daughter as well as their domestic help Hemraj.The incident took place 5 years ago in May 2008 and there have been many twiists and turns after which, the CBI felt that only the Talwars had the reason and opportunity to commit murder..

When this gruesome murder was reported in the press I was simply aghast at this diabolical murder and was naturally sympathetic to the parents of her but the way things panned out I find it horrific!! Parents taking the life of their only child!!!
The judgment is out just now and the Talwars have been found guilty of murdering their daughter as well as their domestic help Hemraj.The incident took place 5 years ago in May 2008 and there have been many twiists and turns after which, the CBI felt that only the Talwars had the reason and opportunity to commit murder..

When this gruesome murder was reported in the press I was simply aghast at this diabolical murder and was naturally sympathetic to the parents of her but the way things panned out I find it horrific!! Parents taking the life of their only child!!!

We had a discussion on this last year as well when the case was still being investigated and at that time it was difficult to imagine that the parents were involved since you feel it is just not possible...but it takes all kinds of people to make this world !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I still do not believe that the Talwar parents killed their own daughter. If the domestic was after their daughter they could have thought of removing him. But educated Indian father and mother would not kill the child of their own loin, a part of themselves. I think somewhere there has been a terrible mistake.
I still do not believe that the Talwar parents killed their own daughter. If the domestic was after their daughter they could have thought of removing him. But educated Indian father and mother would not kill the child of their own loin, a part of themselves. I think somewhere there has been a terrible mistake.

In this particular case there will always be room for doubts but like you are saying that it is simply not possible, I think you do read news regularly. everyday we are regularly reading reports about parents killing their own sons and daughters to protect so-called honour of their families, and majority of those parents are educated! So this incident is not really one-off case except for the fact that the girl was really young than in most other cases!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The CBI theory is that they killed her out of rage and then had to get rid of the help because he probably knew too much and was blackmailing them. It shows how one crime leads to the other if it is not discovered in time and the criminal caught and put away...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think Aarushi's parents did not kill her. CBI failed to solve the mystery. Therefore they let the court to accuse her parents to prison. Many doubts are not yet cleared. If her parents will be imprisoned, this will be injustice.
I think Aarushi's parents did not kill her. CBI failed to solve the mystery. Therefore they let the court to accuse her parents to prison. Many doubts are not yet cleared. If her parents will be imprisoned, this will be injustice.

One can never be sure because there is no concrete evidence....But when you looked at the parents after the murder they didnt look distressed at all, like any other parents would have been and the way they carried themselves all put doubts in the mind of people especially the investigating agency..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.