Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I shall reserve my judgement still the case is complete, in one show perhaps with ndtv English, the old child hood friend of Arushi, defend Arushi's parents, and she does it brilliantly even former CBI director who was also in the show seems to be agree with her, it is time for serious discussion at the higher court, I could hope this case would finish in quick time, as if her parents are guilty then they should be behind bars, but if not, think of their sufferings, which cannot be measured.

She is Fiza Arushi's friend. But these are discussions and opinions. Law's point of view may be different. Unless we wait, nothing can be taken for granted.
All are circumstantial evidences and no direct evidence and the case can take turn and tide in the future arguments.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I shall reserve my judgement still the case is complete, in one show perhaps with ndtv English, the old child hood friend of Arushi, defend Arushi's parents, and she does it brilliantly even former CBI director who was also in the show seems to be agree with her, it is time for serious discussion at the higher court, I could hope this case would finish in quick time, as if her parents are guilty then they should be behind bars, but if not, think of their sufferings, which cannot be measured.

She is Fiza Arushi's friend. But these are discussions and opinions. Law's point of view may be different. Unless we wait, nothing can be taken for granted.
All are circumstantial evidences and no direct evidence and the case can take turn and tide in the future arguments.

Circumstantial evidence and lack of motive will not stop the case. It may reduce the intensity of the punishment.

Circumstantial evidence and lack of motive will not stop the case. It may reduce the intensity of the punishment.

Some of the evidence that has been put forth by the CBI regarding the lock on the door of Aarushis room is quite damning for the couple in the sense they had no answer for that.Many such small things show that only they could have done it because noone else had access to the house.They probably killed her in a fit of anger and Hemraj might have been a witness...They may be regretting and be very destressed now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some of the evidence that has been put forth by the CBI regarding the lock on the door of Aarushis room is quite damning for the couple in the sense they had no answer for that.Many such small things show that only they could have done it because noone else had access to the house.They probably killed her in a fit of anger and Hemraj might have been a witness...They may be regretting and be very destressed now...

Yes. very true who else could lock the doors of Aarushi if not the parents ? Though small these things will certainly corner them

But, CBI is saying it is a dishonor killing as then have seen Arushi and Hemraj (50yrs) in a compromising position, and Talwar family belongs to Haryana where dishonor killing is high.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Every news headlines give the report of Talwars. Everybody thinks them guilty. I would say that the case has been delayed by the careless investigating officers.
Every news headlines give the report of Talwars. Everybody thinks them guilty. I would say that the case has been delayed by the careless investigating officers.

Absolutely it took time for judgement came but I feel its a right judgement but still some firm evidences are still required to held them guilty may be they will appeal in high court for this. :blink:
Now the case will be before the Allhabad High Court and probably its verdict would likely be challenged before the Supreme Court also and the couple will get ample opportunities to prove their stand. I have a feeling that the case prepared by the CBI basing on circumstantial evidences is not a water-tight one and it does very much look like a jig-saw puzzle.
Now the case will be before the Allhabad High Court and probably its verdict would likely be challenged before the Supreme Court also and the couple will get ample opportunities to prove their stand. I have a feeling that the case prepared by the CBI basing on circumstantial evidences is not a water-tight one and it does very much look like a jig-saw puzzle.

I read seven bases of case upon which decision given by lower court. All are circumtantial evidences. I think this decision will not stay in hight court.
I don't know what would be the final verdict on this case but one thing is sure that if Talwars have, indeed, committed this diabolical crime and if the apex court sets them free they would live the rest of their lives in a prison of their troubled and tormented conscience till death truly sets them free!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.