Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know what would be the final verdict on this case but one thing is sure that if Talwars have, indeed, committed this diabolical crime and if the apex court sets them free they would live the rest of their lives in a prison of their troubled and tormented conscience till death truly sets them free!!!

Thats exactly what I feel, that even if they are set free , ca they run away from their conscience ? From all accounts now , one feels that there is more than a fair chance that they have committed the crime although the reason seems very flimsy. Either way they will repent all their life ...It doesnt matter whether they are in jail or outside.Prison may be better since they will be free from life long suspicion and questioning glances ...

That perhaps, is going to be hardest of all punishments. Living with a guilty conscience with the image of their dying daughter completely engulfing them would make it worse than an infernal existence for both who would be doomed to hate each other till their last breath!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Criminals are not at all clever. It is the system responsible for not catching the real culprit behind the murder. They found no one to accuse. Therefore they have caught Aarushi's parents. We cannot ask for justice from any one on the earth.

You seem to feel certain that they are innocent although the CBI and the courts have declared them guilty ! We cannot take our legal system and courts so lightly because a lot of investigation has gone into this case for more than 5 years , although they have made some mistakes while doing that, and then come to this conclusion...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Criminals are not at all clever. It is the system responsible for not catching the real culprit behind the murder. They found no one to accuse. Therefore they have caught Aarushi's parents. We cannot ask for justice from any one on the earth.

You seem to feel certain that they are innocent although the CBI and the courts have declared them guilty ! We cannot take our legal system and courts so lightly because a lot of investigation has gone into this case for more than 5 years , although they have made some mistakes while doing that, and then come to this conclusion...

I always thought that her parents killed her and hide all the evidences. They did it very nicely but its not ultimately caught. :blink:

I always thought that her parents killed her and hide all the evidences. They did it very nicely but its not ultimately caught. :blink:

I had posted an article here on this site about one and a half year before. I tried to collect some facts for readers
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/people-places/54-social-life/19753-most-talked-about-murder-mystery-arushi.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had posted an article here on this site about one and a half year before. I tried to collect some facts for readers
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/people-places/54-social-life/19753-most-talked-about-murder-mystery-arushi.html

Yes. I read this article just now. You have revealed quite relevant points like wetness on bedsheet and the efforts to plant some visible proofs to misdirect the investigation are very clear. And this is one of the reasons for the court to arrive at the argument for circumstantial evidence.
Thank you said by: suni51

Yes. I read this article just now. You have revealed quite relevant points like wetness on bedsheet and the efforts to plant some visible proofs to misdirect the investigation are very clear. And this is one of the reasons for the court to arrive at the argument for circumstantial evidence.

There is much more behind this what we can see with naked eyes. It was a open and shut case but for the influence of doctors' influence and if you have to believe some of the people they even used money power.

There is much more behind this what we can see with naked eyes. It was an open and shut case but for the influence of doctors' influence and if you have to believe some of the people they even used money power.

I do believe. I know the current scenario and I'm aware of how money power is making mockery
of the fragile system.

There is much more behind this what we can see with naked eyes. It was a open and shut case but for the influence of doctors' influence and if you have to believe some of the people they even used money power.
Are they influential in terms of money and power, but their lawyers are telling they are mere middle class family.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In fact according to one of my relative who is their neighbor since many years, Aarushi is not their biological child.The lady does not know whether she is adopted or whether she belongs to the family and legally adopted by the couple...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Are they influential in terms of money and power, but their lawyers are telling they are mere middle class family.

You don't expect lawyers to say that their clients used money and their power to twist the case.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.