Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I still do not believe that the Talwar parents killed their own daughter. If the domestic was after their daughter they could have thought of removing him. But educated Indian father and mother would not kill the child of their own loin, a part of themselves. I think somewhere there has been a terrible mistake.

Every one has the same doubt but still I believe they had killed their daughter otherwise its impossible for someone to intrude in their house and escape killing two people. :blink:

As evidences of circumstantial nature would always be subjected to closer scrutiny and elements of doubt would be there, sequence of events in conjunction with the hardest of facts that North India has been notorious for honor-killing cutting across all considerations of education, financial status and all that, I too believe the Talwars might have committed this heinous crime.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I still do not believe that the Talwar parents killed their own daughter. If the domestic was after their daughter they could have thought of removing him. But educated Indian father and mother would not kill the child of their own loin, a part of themselves. I think somewhere there has been a terrible mistake.

Every one has the same doubt but still I believe they had killed their daughter otherwise its impossible for someone to intrude in their house and escape killing two people. :blink:

They could not prove that there was seven person in house at that night. Evidences are also not clear. But court decision is right one.
Why didn't the murderer killed the couple? Only daughter and servant were killed.

As evidences of circumstantial nature would always be subjected to closer scrutiny and elements of doubt would be there, sequence of events in conjunction with the hardest of facts that North India has been notorious for honor-killing cutting across all considerations of education, financial status and all that, I too believe the Talwars might have committed this heinous crime.

I was watching one of the debates on the TV where the judgment was discussed.Apparently they have taken so many things into consideration like their life style and so on...Although there are many unanswered questions remaining, one feels that there is no other solution ! But when you watch the poor parents of Nupur crying you feel bad and to tink that she comes from such an educated family and gets entangled in a crime against her own daughter seems unthinkable...There is absolutely no telling how people react to adverse situations !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't believe Talwars have killed their daughter. They are trapped by someone. Police must unveil all secrets.
I don't believe Talwars have killed their daughter. They are trapped by someone. Police must unveil all secrets.

We have our own beliefs. They need not be always right in the view of law.
Arushi is their's only child and I could not believe till to date parents are responsible, is there something there which can open only at higher courts, this case is perhaps one of the worlds' most suspense murder thriller, till the last verdict not reached, I think there is more to be revealed from these cases.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Arushi is their's only child and I could not believe till to date parents are responsible, is there something there which can open only at higher courts, this case is perhaps one of the worlds' most suspense murder thriller, till the last verdict not reached, I think there is more to be revealed from these cases.

Though i do not agree with the phrase, " worlds' most suspense murder thriller", i prefer to wait. Arushi's parents are going to High court.
I shall reserve my judgement still the case is complete, in one show perhaps with ndtv English, the old child hood friend of Arushi, defend Arushi's parents, and she does it brilliantly even former CBI director who was also in the show seems to be agree with her, it is time for serious discussion at the higher court, I could hope this case would finish in quick time, as if her parents are guilty then they should be behind bars, but if not, think of their sufferings, which cannot be measured.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I shall reserve my judgement still the case is complete, in one show perhaps with ndtv English, the old child hood friend of Arushi, defend Arushi's parents, and she does it brilliantly even former CBI director who was also in the show seems to be agree with her, it is time for serious discussion at the higher court, I could hope this case would finish in quick time, as if her parents are guilty then they should be behind bars, but if not, think of their sufferings, which cannot be measured.

She is Fiza Arushi's friend. But these are discussions and opinions. Law's point of view may be different. Unless we wait, nothing can be taken for granted.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.