Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Aarushi's parents did not kill her. CBI failed to solve the mystery. Therefore they let the court to accuse her parents to prison. Many doubts are not yet cleared. If her parents will be imprisoned, this will be injustice.

One can never be sure because there is no concrete evidence....But when you looked at the parents after the murder they didnt look distressed at all, like any other parents would have been and the way they carried themselves all put doubts in the mind of people especially the investigating agency..

This can't be only the honour killing. There is a lot to be known. Attitude cannot make anybody convict to jail. I think this is big conspiracy.
I think Aarushi's parents did not kill her. CBI failed to solve the mystery. Therefore they let the court to accuse her parents to prison. Many doubts are not yet cleared. If her parents will be imprisoned, this will be injustice.

One can never be sure because there is no concrete evidence....But when you looked at the parents after the murder they didnt look distressed at all, like any other parents would have been and the way they carried themselves all put doubts in the mind of people especially the investigating agency..

This can't be only the honour killing. There is a lot to be known. Attitude cannot make anybody convict to jail. I think this is big conspiracy.

I don't have an iota of hope about the outcome of the case. The doctor couple appealed to HC. This case has already taken 5 years. One need not wonder if it takes another 5 years or more.
It is better media to be kept away from creating premeditated thoughts as all these are not good for health of these cases.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It is better media to be kept away from creating premeditated thoughts as all these are not good for health of these cases.

There is no media or it's predrditated thoughts here. It's the courtt's verdict based on evidence and motive.
Of course there are many unanswered questions for which the CBI has no answer. They have gone through mostly circumstancial evidence and made a case against the Talwars since they feel that the evidence points strongly at them. I heard that they have consulted a lot of high profile lawyers and had discussions and so on before concluding their guilt.It is noot easy for them to come to a conclusion of guilt unless all the facts show this espcially when the punishment is life sentence or even death !....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't have an iota of hope about the outcome of the case. The doctor couple appealed to HC. This case has already taken 5 years. One need not wonder if it takes another 5 years or more.

I feel that the couple will get some relief from higher courts. There is only circumstantial evidence proving their guilt. This evidence is based on possibilities. Since nobody else could commit the crime, they are held guilty. But there is another possibility. Not both but only husband or wife may be guilty. Then who- husband or wife? No certain answer. Then they may get benefit of doubt.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/nupur-and-rajesh-talwar-found-guilty-of-murdering-aarushi-and-hemraj-095739426.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

According to the family of both the couple media is responsible for the verdict since it has managed to manipulate the court verdict by showing the couple as guilty ! But from what I see this is not really true becsue there are ethics to be followed even by media reporters and they can only leak that part of the evidence that has been given to them either by the police or the CBI ! They may of course put in their own opinion , but it has to come within the framework of that information given by the investigators .I understand the feeling of anger and anguish that the families are going through but blaminng the media is futile. In fact, initially in 2009 almost all the channels had an interview with Nupur and I had read online how most people who ha seen it had reacted very negatively because of her attitude, a mothet whp has lost her child under such barbaric circumstances cannot be so controlled while speaking about the crime and so on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to the family of both the couple media is responsible for the verdict since it has managed to manipulate the court verdict by showing the couple as guilty ! But from what I see this is not really true becsue there are ethics to be followed even by media reporters and they can only leak that part of the evidence that has been given to them either by the police or the CBI ! They may of course put in their own opinion , but it has to come within the framework of that information given by the investigators .I understand the feeling of anger and anguish that the families are going through but blaminng the media is futile. In fact, initially in 2009 almost all the channels had an interview with Nupur and I had read online how most people who ha seen it had reacted very negatively because of her attitude, a mothet whp has lost her child under such barbaric circumstances cannot be so controlled while speaking about the crime and so on...

CBI has termed this case a 'rarest of the rare' and sought maximum punishment today.
Aarushi murder case and the recent gang rape incident which took place in Delhi are the two great horrible incidents. There are many more incidents happening days after days. People should get some lesson from this. They must become possessive about their daughters and women in the house and outside the house. Minds of men are becoming worst than a wild beast. Its time for them to get changed.
Aarushi murder case and the recent gang rape incident which took place in Delhi are the two great horrible incidents. There are many more incidents happening days after days. People should get some lesson from this. They must become possessive about their daughters and women in the house and outside the house. Minds of men are becoming worst than a wild beast. Its time for them to get changed.

Actually these two incidents are taking over the entire media time and many other equally horrific incidents happening elsewhere in the country are not being covered with as much zeal as it should be ...I have been watching in the local channels of a rape case of a minor in Bangalore ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.