Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India restricted Bangladesh in less runs.. around 138.. So good for India.. More chances for India to win and reach to semis.

India won the match against Bangladesh by 8 wickets

Yes an easy win.. Good going for team India.. They already qualified for semis... Hope they will able to continue the performance. Well done team India.

India's winning streak continues. It may get back to its old glory provided if its careful with WI in its future encounters.

Well, India is in semi final right now, so next match against Australia is not matter as it will not affect it more.. But still winning against them will improve their confidence by lot.

A Clean Sweep is needed for India to retain its lost glory.

Well, that will be hard.. but if India can get that then it will impact lot positively.. Current team form is having capability for the same. Let's see.

Of course it's hard. Anyhow winning the title matters. But I'm disturbed about Shikhar Dhawan's form,

Surely it is a concerned thing. Even Rohit sharma is now performing.. But Shikhar Dhawan is not getting form at all... Hope he will get it when India need him..

The fact that India is able to win all the matches till now with very good margins. This may bring back the Lost form in Shikhar Dhawan. Let's hope for the best.

We very badly need Shikhar Dhawan to come in form. In the second match, he was given out LBW in a wrong way. But he has not found form yet. I think, there must be pressure on him to score up front and Rohit Sharma to play consciously.

Rohit is all right . He had been scoring consistently all the three matches. About Shikhar's LBW, we cannot question.
India restricted Bangladesh in less runs.. around 138.. So good for India.. More chances for India to win and reach to semis.

Yes an easy win.. Good going for team India.. They already qualified for semis... Hope they will able to continue the performance. Well done team India.

India's winning streak continues. It may get back to its old glory provided if its careful with WI in its future encounters.

Well, India is in semi final right now, so next match against Australia is not matter as it will not affect it more.. But still winning against them will improve their confidence by lot.

Well, that will be hard.. but if India can get that then it will impact lot positively.. Current team form is having capability for the same. Let's see.

Of course it's hard. Anyhow winning the title matters. But I'm disturbed about Shikhar Dhawan's form,

Surely it is a concerned thing. Even Rohit sharma is now performing.. But Shikhar Dhawan is not getting form at all... Hope he will get it when India need him..

The fact that India is able to win all the matches till now with very good margins. This may bring back the Lost form in Shikhar Dhawan. Let's hope for the best.

We very badly need Shikhar Dhawan to come in form. In the second match, he was given out LBW in a wrong way. But he has not found form yet. I think, there must be pressure on him to score up front and Rohit Sharma to play consciously.

Rohit is all right . He had been scoring consistently all the three matches. About Shikhar's LBW, we cannot question.

Yes.. We can not question.. Sometimes he will get escape too.. Rohit is doing good so far.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. We can not question.. Sometimes he will get escape too.. Rohit is doing good so far.

And LBW decisions which are the prerogatives o f the umpire should not be shown as a pretext for being in the bad form.

Rohit needed the form that he is in. He has scored two half-centuries so far. With Virat Kohli, he is doing good.

Rohit needed the form that he is in. He has scored two half-centuries so far. With Virat Kohli, he is doing good.

What more Form you want from Rohit ? As an opener, he's doing more than justice. In all the 3 matches he remained at the crease and gave a firm stand to the the Batsmen who came after the fall of Shikhar Dhawan. And don't forget all the matches were wrapped up below 3 wickets. I'm sure, he is in the super form. It's Shilhar who has to reach to the needs of the team.

What more Form you want from Rohit ? As an opener, he's doing more than justice. In all the 3 matches he remained at the crease and gave a firm stand to the the Batsmen who came after the fall of Shikhar Dhawan. And don't forget all the matches were wrapped up below 3 wickets. I'm sure, he is in the super form. It's Shilhar who has to reach to the needs of the team.

I am really feeling sorry for Shikhar at the moment. He was in tremendous form in 2013 and created records and scored tons of runs. He needs one good knock very urgently. I hope time is with him this time around.

I am really feeling sorry for Shikhar at the moment. He was in tremendous form in 2013 and

created records and scored tons of runs. He needs one good knock very urgently. I hope time is with him this time around.

Perhaps he may get back to his form in today's match with Australia, which is insignificant as far as India is concerned.
Yes, I was going to say that. Today might be his day. He can bat more freely and that may give him more chance to score. But there certainly looks to be a plan that Shikhar will go after the bowling and Rohit will keep his wicket and that seems to be working.
Yes, I was going to say that. Today might be his day. He can bat more freely and that may give him more chance to score. But there certainly looks to be a plan that Shikhar will go after the bowling and Rohit will keep his wicket and that seems to be working.

That aspect is an inner thing planned by team management and the skipper. May be or may not be.

That aspect is an inner thing planned by team management and the skipper. May be or may not be.

There are always plans and one cannot say that they are going out to bat just to chase a target. Things are planned and even reserved plans are also ready in case something goes wrong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.