Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I was going to say that. Today might be his day. He can bat more freely and that may give him more chance to score. But there certainly looks to be a plan that Shikhar will go after the bowling and Rohit will keep his wicket and that seems to be working.

That aspect is an inner thing planned by team management and the skipper. May be or may not be.

There are always plans and one cannot say that they are going out to bat just to chase a target. Things are planned and even reserved plans are also ready in case something goes wrong.

If not for chasing the target, what the team is expected to chase?
Yes, I was going to say that. Today might be his day. He can bat more freely and that may give him more chance to score. But there certainly looks to be a plan that Shikhar will go after the bowling and Rohit will keep his wicket and that seems to be working.

That aspect is an inner thing planned by team management and the skipper. May be or may not be.

There are always plans and one cannot say that they are going out to bat just to chase a target. Things are planned and even reserved plans are also ready in case something goes wrong.

We always take the meaning of 'chase' in the wrong sense. Even if a team is batting first, they do have a 'target' - a milestone in mind. It depends on how we interpret the meaning of the words.

We always take the meaning of 'chase' in the wrong sense. Even if a team is batting first, they do have a 'target' - a milestone in mind. It depends on how we interpret the meaning of the words.

Let's restrict our discussion to the present thread and the present teams strategy and of course the meaning of 'Csase' in the present context.
Whatever... Today's match is big enough.. Let;s see if India have any strategy against them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Whatever... Today's match is big enough.. Let;s see if India have any strategy against them.

As far as India is concerned, there is only one strategy. Like the previous three matches " go all out for a big win."
Australia lose previous encounter with WI because in press conference Bolinger said I do not like WI and after match Gayle's animated reaction testimony to this and now they are against Ind, whether or not verbal volleys are there, but match will be interesting and Shikhar will find this time convenient to face Ausies.

http://mohanmekap.com/

With the confidence gained, India will play without tension. It has got nothing to lose.
With the confidence gained, India will play without tension. It has got nothing to lose.

Surely in today's match Australia will play under pressure and India will play freely.. Still I wish to see an interesting match between them.

Australia lose previous encounter with WI because in press conference Bolinger said I do not like WI and after match Gayle's animated reaction testimony to this and now they are against Ind, whether or not verbal volleys are there, but match will be interesting and Shikhar will find this time convenient to face Ausies.

Oh yes, please tell me what was the matter between Gayle and Falukner. I just missed the punch and saw everything after that. I think there were some verbal dual before the match. That's only the thing I know.
Abhi... Even I want to know that as I missed that as well..

About today's match.. Indian bowlers did realy well.. Australia is 86 for 9 wickets!!! Really Great.. Its almost win..

Yuvi did wonderful today.

Update.... Just saw the match.. India won already.. Australia all out !!! :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.