Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhi... Even I want to know that as I missed that as well..

About today's match.. Indian bowlers did realy well.. Australia is 86 for 9 wickets!!! Really Great.. Its almost win..

Yuvi did wonderful today.

Update.... Just saw the match.. India won already.. Australia all out !!! :woohoo:

I am sure Mohanji will reply about that.
I am really happy for Yuvraj Singh that he finally fired on all guns. I think that might be Australia's lowest score or one of the lowest I guess.

Don't know.. But surely great performance by Indian. Yes finally yuvi got his form.. I hope he will be consistent from now on. I hope his performance is not limited for only one match.

Hoping for the best but I fear indias show in this T20 WC should not be an anti climax :angry: That's for myself......

Well, all we can do is hope for the best.. Now in the semis, one bad day will end the journey.. But surely the way they are going now looks really good. They can win this one for sure.

Yes, why not? If one has seen the matches till now, India has produced an excellent form, exposing cleverly its opponents weak points. I dont see any a reason for the fears.

Surely India has shown great potential so far. Surely they have studied well other teams. But still, one odd day can change everything.

I have seen all the matches live and re-runs also. After careful analysis, I arrived at the conclusion, unless there is a match fixing, nothing can stop India.

Additionally, you can read in depth analysis of all the matches in the website of ICC.

That is right. But still any team can have a bad day on any day, isn,t it?

Ifs and buts are inevitable. Incuding An earthquake
When certain assumptions are made, its implied under 'Normal Conditions."

Oh, I didn't know that these things are to be understood under 'Normal Conditions'. If that's the case, then you are right.

Any presumption is made on the grounds that the said presumption holds good if there is no rain. if there is no public agitations etc.

About today's match.. Indian bowlers did realy well.. Australia is 86 for 9 wickets!!! Really Great.. Its almost win..

Update.... Just saw the match.. India won already.. Australia all out !!! :woohoo:

I am really happy for Yuvraj Singh that he finally fired on all guns. I think that might be Australia's lowest score or one of the lowest I guess.

Don't know.. But surely great performance by Indian. Yes finally yuvi got his form.. I hope he will be consistent from now on. I hope his performance is not limited for only one match.

Hoping for the best but I fear indias show in this T20 WC should not be an anti climax :angry: That's for myself......

Well, all we can do is hope for the best.. Now in the semis, one bad day will end the journey.. But surely the way they are going now looks really good. They can win this one for sure.

Yes, why not? If one has seen the matches till now, India has produced an excellent form, exposing cleverly its opponents weak points. I dont see any a reason for the fears.

Surely India has shown great potential so far. Surely they have studied well other teams. But still, one odd day can change everything.

I have seen all the matches live and re-runs also. After careful analysis, I arrived at the conclusion, unless there is a match fixing, nothing can stop India.

Additionally, you can read in depth analysis of all the matches in the website of ICC.

Oh, I didn't know that these things are to be understood under 'Normal Conditions'. If that's the case, then you are right.

Any presumption is made on the grounds that the said presumption holds good if there is no rain. if there is no public agitations etc.

Yes yes, now I got it. Thanks for the explanation :)

They found a solution for matches abandoned by Rains by introducing Duck worth Louis method as and when the rain stops.

They found a solution for matches abandoned by Rains by introducing Duck worth Louis method as and when the rain stops.

I am sure SA will term the D/L system as the most horrific as they needed to 21 runs off 7 balls and when rain stopped play for about 3-4 minutes one over's time was lost and they needed to score the same runs in just 1 ball. They didn't reduce the runs from 21. This was the first WC for SA after coming back from Apartheid.

I am sure SA will term the D/L system as the most horrific as they needed to 21 runs off 7 balls and when rain stopped play for about 3-4 minutes one over's time was lost and they needed to score the same runs in just 1 ball. They didn't reduce the runs from 21. This was the first WC for SA after coming back from Apartheid.

Of course, i have seen the match on TV. D/L method is a night mare not only for SA , but every country dreads it as it sounds funny and unfeasible certain times.

Of course, i have seen the match on TV. D/L method is a night mare not only for SA , but every country dreads it as it sounds funny and unfeasible certain times.

One more Match is nd with D/L method when srilanka beat west indies by 29 run and enter into finals of T20 world cup. Let us see which team play against Srilanka.

One more Match is nd with D/L method when srilanka beat west indies by 29 run and enter into finals of T20 world cup. Let us see which team play against Srilanka.

That will be known after today's match between India and SA. Right now SA is 116 for 3 after 14 overs.
I am really happy for India that they came out victorious. Dhoni said the Indian batting wasn't tested all these matches. But it was tested and it came in good taste too... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am really happy for India that they came out victorious. Dhoni said the Indian batting wasn't tested all these matches. But it was tested and it came in good taste too... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Results are there for us to see. Statistics say that whernever Kohli scored 40 plus, India won 82 percent of T20 matches.And yesterday we had an eyeful of his batting..
India into finals, this time batters excelled and happy to see new opening pair scoring nicely, after dropping Shikhar. Rahane is mighty brilliant and Rohit showed his class, Virat the master batter excelled mercilessly,Dhoni the team man, giving opportunity to Virat to score winning run, happy to see Yuvi contributed and Raina's thunder strom make target easier, a complete batting effort, kudos to team India for this superlative performance, SA never lost after scroing 170 + in T20 and India broke that record.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.