Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In one word Team India has played like a "Team" Everybody in the team contributed equally, be it a Batsman or a Bowler. or a fielder.
Indian team is really doing well for sure.. I am really surprised by seeing everybody behaving with each other. Surely it look like they have no matter and bad things between them at all.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Indian team is really doing well for sure.. I am really surprised by seeing everybody behaving with each other. Surely it look like they have no matter and bad things between them at all.

That matters a lot. They have a collective agenda, WIN. That's all. others do not come in to the picture.

That matters a lot. They have a collective agenda, WIN. That's all. others do not come in to the picture.

In past I have seen that players were feeling jealous when other player performs well.. Yesterday whole team was happy..In fact all were happy by seeing other players performing well. Really appreciate this thing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

In past I have seen that players were feeling jealous when other player performs well.. Yesterday whole team was happy..In fact all were happy by seeing other players performing well. Really appreciate this thing.

Now the players have experienced the real benefits of Playing together, but not for individual records. With this spirit tomorrow India is going to stand in the Top form against Sri Lanka.
India into finals, this time batters excelled and happy to see new opening pair scoring nicely, after dropping Shikhar. Rahane is mighty brilliant and Rohit showed his class, Virat the master batter excelled mercilessly,Dhoni the team man, giving opportunity to Virat to score winning run, happy to see Yuvi contributed and Raina's thunder strom make target easier, a complete batting effort, kudos to team India for this superlative performance, SA never lost after scroing 170 + in T20 and India broke that record.
:side:

INDIA perform better with change in opening pair but still need a improvement. Srilanka and India know each other. Lets hope last match turn into indian side.
Both Mahela and Sangakara will be playing their last T20 international and SL team will desperately bid them on an winning note, Dhoni , said pre-match PC he wants win, so his aim is only win, best of luck Team India.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Both Mahela and Sangakara will be playing their last T20 international and SL team will desperately bid them on an winning note, Dhoni , said pre-match PC he wants win, so his aim is only win, best of luck Team India.

This is really a tough match for India.. Srilanka never wants to lose this match for the shake of their two best batsman. They want to give them a gift in their last match....
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Best of luck team India, go and defeat SL and if that is done then Dhoni might be the only captain in the annals of cricketing history to secure all ICC tournaments in same calenders set ups. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Best of luck team India, go and defeat SL and if that is done then Dhoni might be the only captain in the annals of cricketing history to secure all ICC tournaments in same calenders set ups. :whistle:

This time dhoni luck fails. India loses a big match against srilanka by their own mistakes. Last 24 balls without boundary. It is thing that cannot believed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.