Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Rohit and Shikhar were out early. But mark it that they put on a 50+ partnership - a big one considering their lack of opening partnership after the Champions Trophy. So, they in a way carried India pretty far. And yes, congrats to Team India for the win.

I did not fail to mark the performances of Rohit and Shikhar. In fact they laid the foundation for a huge win over the arch rivals
Well, that's true.. But still winning and losing matters. And yes of course we says both team played well, but winner is one in the end. I am not saying people or media will criticize the losing team, but yes luck matters in some cases for sure.

I totally agree with you. It's luck when the ball slips between the bat and the stumps and goes for four or when the Bangladeshi wicketkeeper held a stunning catch the other day.
Thank you said by: AKP
Well, that's true.. But still winning and losing matters. And yes of course we says both team played well, but winner is one in the end. I am not saying people or media will criticize the losing team, but yes luck matters in some cases for sure.

I totally agree with you. It's luck when the ball slips between the bat and the stumps and goes for four or when the Bangladeshi wicketkeeper held a stunning catch the other day.

Luck is a word synonymous with escapism.

Yes.. and also when Umpires give out to those who are not out and give not out when they are out for real.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Return of Dhoni has done all the good needed to the Indian team. He is the greatest factor in Indias win otherwise the same team minus Dhoni was looking so weak.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Return of Dhoni has done all the good needed to the Indian team. He is the greatest factor in Indias win otherwise the same team minus Dhoni was looking so weak.

Of course. His absence was conspicuous. After his arrival, the Team started playing as a Team. Yesterday's another 7 wicket win over WI stands testimony to it.

That's so true.. Indian batsmen are not consistent (not all of them).. So Dhoni at the lower order is like back bone of the team India.

That's so true.. Indian batsmen are not consistent (not all of them).. So Dhoni at the lower order is like back bone of the team India.

Dhoni's captaincy alone is not the single factor. Yesterday's win on WI says that the team is playing with consistency. A good sign

Dhoni's captaincy alone is not the single factor. Yesterday's win on WI says that the team is playing with consistency. A good sign

Well, Yes its not Dhoni's captaincy, but I am saying that presence of him surely give positive sign to all. I mean Indian team is having no player like him who can handle middle or lower order like him under pressure.. So yes his presence surely matters.

About consistency there are many players which are still not consistent.. Specially openers.

Well, Yes its not Dhoni's captaincy, but I am saying that presence of him surely give positive sign to all. I mean Indian team is having no player like him who can handle middle or lower order like him under pressure.. So yes his presence surely matters.

About consistency there are many players which are still not consistent.. Specially openers.

The first two wins will certainly have an effect in the future matches in the Tournament. When I said consistency, i meant "The Team"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.