Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhi... Even I want to know that as I missed that as well..

About today's match.. Indian bowlers did realy well.. Australia is 86 for 9 wickets!!! Really Great.. Its almost win..

Yuvi did wonderful today.

Update.... Just saw the match.. India won already.. Australia all out !!! :woohoo:

Aussies were all out for 86. Aswin man of the match

About today's match.. Indian bowlers did realy well.. Australia is 86 for 9 wickets!!! Really Great.. Its almost win..

Update.... Just saw the match.. India won already.. Australia all out !!! :woohoo:

Yes.. He took 4 wickets. And good to see him getting this award.. He bowled really well.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. He took 4 wickets. And good to see him getting this award.. He bowled really well.

The match was completely dominated by Spinners.

I am sure Mohanji will reply about that.
I am really happy for Yuvraj Singh that he finally fired on all guns. I think that might be Australia's lowest score or one of the lowest I guess.

I am really happy for Yuvraj Singh that he finally fired on all guns. I think that might be Australia's lowest score or one of the lowest I guess.

All credit to Aswin. One should see to believe how he has fooled Maxwell. A Spinner of the highest order.
Australia lose previous encounter with WI because in press conference Bolinger said I do not like WI and after match Gayle's animated reaction testimony to this and now they are against Ind, whether or not verbal volleys are there, but match will be interesting and Shikhar will find this time convenient to face Ausies.

Oh yes, please tell me what was the matter between Gayle and Falukner. I just missed the punch and saw everything after that. I think there were some verbal dual before the match. That's only the thing I know.
Prior to match between Aussies and Windies, at press conference, Doggie Bollinger, said, he does not like West Indians, this might be somewhat a racist comment but not in full scale, and WI won in last over and captain of WI hit two towering sixes to bolinger, and that gives WI required satisfaction and a befitting reply to Bollinger and that is why animated Gayle inside middle of field which we have never seen him as such, he was completely cool but this time he reacted including bravo.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: AKP
A gentleman's game has been reduced to a heinous street brawl. Aussies are known for their ill manners on and off the field. Let these game hooligans learn from Garfield Sobers.
Once when WI were playing against India in India, Sobers took a catch of an Indian Batsman and roared at the umpire, "Howzatt". The umpire raised his finger indicating that the Batsman was out. But, the gentleman Sobers approached the umpire and said with a smile, " It was a playful gimmick. It was not a catch. The ball was grounded before i took the catch."

Bollinger and his hooligan team mates, " Did you ever hear this story.?"
For this reason Australia has been thrown out with out any address from the present T-20
A gentleman's game has been reduced to a heinous street brawl. Aussies are known for their ill manners on and off the field. Let these game hooligans learn from Garfield Sobers.
Once when WI were playing against India in India, Sobers took a catch of an Indian Batsman and roared at the umpire, "Howzatt". The umpire raised his finger indicating that the Batsman was out. But, the gentleman Sobers approached the umpire and said with a smile, " It was a playful gimmick. It was not a catch. The ball was grounded before i took the catch."

Bollinger and his hooligan team mates, " Did you ever hear this story.?"
For this reason Australia has been thrown out with out any address from the present T-20

@Mohan
Thanks for reporting. I knew only the final moments of the match and I saw that last over - I think last two overs. 31 runs were required off 12 balls. Anyways, I will take this opportunity to once again say that Australia has always been unfavorite champs and they once again proved it themselves why that's so. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Don't know.. But surely great performance by Indian. Yes finally yuvi got his form.. I hope he will be consistent from now on. I hope his performance is not limited for only one match.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Don't know.. But surely great performance by Indian. Yes finally yuvi got his form.. I hope he will be consistent from now on. I hope his performance is not limited for only one match.

Yes, India proved its supremacy in all aspects of the game.

This post is a duplicate post inadvertently posted by me. I request the moderator to delete. Extremely sorry for my mistake.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.