Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
G
Abhi... Even I want to know that as I missed that as well..

About today's match.. Indian bowlers did realy well.. Australia is 86 for 9 wickets!!! Really Great.. Its almost win..

Yuvi did wonderful today.

Update.... Just saw the match.. India won already.. Australia all out !!! :woohoo:

I am sure Mohanji will reply about that.
I am really happy for Yuvraj Singh that he finally fired on all guns. I think that might be Australia's lowest score or one of the lowest I guess.

Don't know.. But surely great performance by Indian. Yes finally yuvi got his form.. I hope he will be consistent from now on. I hope his performance is not limited for only one match.

Sure. India proved its supremacy in all the aspects of the game.

About today's match.. Indian bowlers did realy well.. Australia is 86 for 9 wickets!!! Really Great.. Its almost win..

Update.... Just saw the match.. India won already.. Australia all out !!! :woohoo:

I am really happy for Yuvraj Singh that he finally fired on all guns. I think that might be Australia's lowest score or one of the lowest I guess.

Don't know.. But surely great performance by Indian. Yes finally yuvi got his form.. I hope he will be consistent from now on. I hope his performance is not limited for only one match.

Hoping for the best but I fear indias show in this T20 WC should not be an anti climax :angry: That's for myself......
P

Hoping for the best but I fear indias show in this T20 WC should not be an anti climax :angry: That's for myself......

Bury the past. Now it's resurgent India. It's in an advantageous and envious position.

Well, all we can do is hope for the best.. Now in the semis, one bad day will end the journey.. But surely the way they are going now looks really good. They can win this one for sure.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Well, all we can do is hope for the best.. Now in the semis, one bad day will end the journey.. But surely the way they are going now looks really good. They can win this one for sure.

Yes, why not? If one has seen the matches till now, India has produced an excellent form, exposing cleverly its opponents weak points. I dont see any a reason for the fears.

Yes, why not? If one has seen the matches till now, India has produced an excellent form, exposing cleverly its opponents weak points. I dont see any a reason for the fears.

Surely India has shown great potential so far. Surely they have studied well other teams. But still, one odd day can change everything.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Surely India has shown great potential so far. Surely they have studied well other teams. But still, one odd day can change everything.

I have seen all the matches live and re-runs also. After careful analysis, I arrived at the conclusion, unless there is a match fixing, nothing can stop India.

Additionally, you can read in depth analysis of all the matches in the website of ICC.

I have seen all the matches live and re-runs also. After careful analysis, I arrived at the conclusion, unless there is a match fixing, nothing can stop India.

Additionally, you can read in depth analysis of all the matches in the website of ICC.

That is right. But still any team can have a bad day on any day, isn,t it?

Ifs and buts are inevitable. Incuding An earthquake
When certain assumptions are made, its implied under 'Normal Conditions."

Ifs and buts are inevitable. Incuding An earthquake
When certain assumptions are made, its implied under 'Normal Conditions."

Oh, I didn't know that these things are to be understood under 'Normal Conditions'. If that's the case, then you are right.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.