The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They understand english is the common language and everyone understand immediately .................
No you are wrong the illiterates cannot understand it they will feel so much difficult for understanding this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I give too much importance to this point because when i start search job i will be rejected because my speaking english is slightly weak...................

I hope you may improve spoken English just by using shorter sentences. Let me correct your sentence above:

I may be rejected in job interview. My spoken English is a little weak.

You may improve your speaking skill. If you have good skill in your job or trade, I hope, you will be selected. Just improve your job skill and attend interview courageously. Spoken English is not more important than your job skill. To elucidate, i am a tax professional. My tax knowledge is more important than spoken English skill.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ya English ha its own important and we should stop talk about this matter...............
They understand english is the common language and everyone understand immediately .................

No boody sees our profeciency in English during an interview i don't speak much in English and never got rejected in any interview :woohoo: but i agree one should be moderate in it and should understand at least if someone says something in English. :) But thats for sure no one can be rejected in the interview for not speaking well in English unless that interwiew is of an English teacher. :woohoo: I would like to advice you to try to be expert in your area that will help you better. :) :whistle:
Thanks for advising me and i try to remove my weakness and get selected as soon as possible................
The thread is about English speaking and difficulties in that. Nobody says that ignorance of English speaking amounts to illiteracy. If you are proficient in spoken English, this is okay. Help others to gain similar proficiency. If you are not proficient in spoken English and also not interested in gaining that, there is again no issue. Nobody will say that you are illiterate only for deficiency in spoken English skill.

Hindi and other Indian languages have their own significance. But this is right to get skill in spoken English also.[/quote]

You are absolutely correct. It is need-based. If one doesn't need to speak in any other language than Hindi in real life, where is the need for him or her.As you so logically maintain that knowledge or ignorance of English has hardly anything to do with one's literacy status.
That was what I was trying to establish, I am not saying that one should not learn it or master it since this is the official contact language of our country but, if some one is not good enough, he should not be taken as illiterate.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya i am agree with you may be someone has not craze for learning english.But this doesn't mean he/she is illetrate.....
Whether to learn it or not is one's personal choice but whatever one wants to learn must be driven by a desire to do well - if not excel!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.