Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
daily consumption of Badam seed is so good for health. It is used to increase good colestrol in our body. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

is it so?
Will it increase overall body weight???? :dry:

Meera sandhu
I have an idea. It is said that cooking destroys all vitamins. will it not be better not to cook any thing but just eat all vegetables and fruits raw. There may be something hard to chew. we may simply boil these and eat. We may not get good tatse but will this not be healthy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Woh! this is good health tip. I have experienced this once when I was busy enough to have my breakfast. Whole day became uneasy for me.
I have an idea. It is said that cooking destroys all vitamins. will it not be better not to cook any thing but just eat all vegetables and fruits raw. There may be something hard to chew. we may simply boil these and eat. We may not get good tatse but will this not be healthy.

Yes the continental foods are mostly boiled or steamed. It is less spicy and mostly eaten raw. Western foods like salads are raw fruits and leaves. It is very healthy. Adhere to this, have lots of fruits is also good for health.

In case of non-veg, many of us prefer to cook more rather than to boil.
I suppose doing exercise will keep our health fit. :)

Yes, that would be the most healthy stuff to eat, but it would be too bland for our palate because we are too accustomed to numerous spices and condiments flavoring our food!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, that would be the most healthy stuff to eat, but it would be too bland for our palate because we are too accustomed to numerous spices and condiments flavoring our food!

Also, while preparing vegetables, never chop it too small. A lot of nutrients will be lost

Meera sandhu
Dont ever wash vegetables overly, we loose lot of vitamins

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

daily consumption of Badam seed is so good for health. It is used to increase good colestrol in our body. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

is it so?
Will it increase overall body weight???? :dry:

overall body weight will not be increased for sure if you intake only few ;) ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Taking of carrot in little quantities will make decrease of cancer cells in our body. As well as tulasi also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.