The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan ji you are absolutely correct. But we even try to know the nature of the person why studying his way of behavior while they come to see the girl and talk with the girl

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think people are differs on their opinion. Some boys prefer to get a well educated and well employed girl, some are looking for beauty, and some are looking for good behavior. In mind all wish to get a perfect partner in all means. :woohoo:

Most of the girls in our country are average colored, means neither too fair nor too dark. A shade here or there should not make a difference. I am against color discussions while humanity is concerned.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think people are differs on their opinion. Some boys prefer to get a well educated and well employed girl, some are looking for beauty, and some are looking for good behavior. In mind all wish to get a perfect partner in all means. :woohoo:

Most of the girls in our country are average colored, means neither too fair nor too dark. A shade here or there should not make a difference. I am against color discussions while humanity is concerned.

I also never define beauty with color for me who is good in behaviour is more beautiful.Even i have seen it people who are average looking but good in behaviour attract more then the people who are beautiful but not good in behaviour. :)
beauty always does not depend on skin only.internal beauty is more important.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes physical beauty is not important but in this practical world everything is materialistic. White or fair skin attracts the people as compared to dark skin and it is probably natural human tendency..
Yes physical beauty is not important but in this practical world everything is materialistic. White or fair skin attracts the people as compared to dark skin and it is probably natural human tendency..

That;s right people do give importance to the skin color that's the reason i see 1 out 5 commercial of beauty creams on TV.They know that people like to get fair so they take advantage of their emotions. :evil: :woohoo:

I think the skin is different area wise and no one can help that. I am from Punjab where skin is little fairer but that does not mean that we should not accept people from other states. May be some people think that way but now the things are changing and people looking for brain.

I think the skin is different area wise and no one can help that. I am from Punjab where skin is little fairer but that does not mean that we should not accept people from other states. May be some people think that way but now the things are changing and people looking for brain.

Yes thats true people are looking for brain and money too. Now a days people get married if the opposite person is well earner and well educated.
A girl will look for a guy who earn very well and guy looks for a girl who is earning well too and settled at her work.
Money, brain sense of humor are other areas those matters. No one is going to accept a fair colored dumb as his/her life partner.

yes its true still there are some people who go for colour complexion along with money.
but i know few families around me who dont prefer colour at all.
but near by me i have found a certain change and its that, that what we were seeing from past few years that boys were preferring a girl doing job is now reducing now they want a house wife rather than a working wife.may be this is because of their ego or because of the society.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.