The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes there is no point to discuss it as Karma is something secret which should not be disclosed publically. :)

One should utilize it for good purpose and those responses with quality content should be appreciated essentially through it. :)

I know i don't write much of quality so its obvious mine is less so i must not take it negatively but always try to put some quality to gain some +ves from others. :)

I think this thread should be locked now as its been diverting from the main topic and the environment is heating up. :laugh:

I don't think your karmas are less Sanjeev...
You just completed 5000 posts yet able to gain about 25 karma. It's great.
When I completed 7000 posts, I had only 18-19 in my kit even after initiating more than 300 new threads here :blink: :blink: :blink:

Now also, do you feel so? :) :) :)

I never bother for my karmas as these are not in my hand. So why should i bother for it. :) What i can do is to try to write quality contents on the responses. :)

I request you too not to take much tension for it,it will surely increase just try to continue with good work. :)

But it hurts yaar....even after doing a lot of hard work here, if moderators insult me on forums directly like this. this means they are not pleased with my work yet. What else can i do? I am not working elsewhere :huh:

Snadhya don't take it so seriously.You sure are the best on the site and nothing you have to prove it from the karma at least i don't beleive on it. :)
Snadhya don't take it so seriously.You sure are the best on the site and nothing you have to prove it from the karma at least i don't beleive on it. :)[/quote]

O' hello, I am also here in the queue, you cannot give your verdict this easily. At least I stand at#2 spot. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes there is no point to discuss it as Karma is something secret which should not be disclosed publically. :)

One should utilize it for good purpose and those responses with quality content should be appreciated essentially through it. :)

I know i don't write much of quality so its obvious mine is less so i must not take it negatively but always try to put some quality to gain some +ves from others. :)

I think this thread should be locked now as its been diverting from the main topic and the environment is heating up. :laugh:

When I completed 7000 posts, I had only 18-19 in my kit even after initiating more than 300 new threads here :blink: :blink: :blink:

I never bother for my karmas as these are not in my hand. So why should i bother for it. :) What i can do is to try to write quality contents on the responses. :)

I request you too not to take much tension for it,it will surely increase just try to continue with good work. :)

But it hurts yaar....even after doing a lot of hard work here, if moderators insult me on forums directly like this. this means they are not pleased with my work yet. What else can i do? I am not working elsewhere :huh:

You balance sheet of honor and ... looks heavily in favor of the former,so you need not spend sleepless nights over it!! Whatever I could understand of her comments is that those were made in jest!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7896]}

The fault is all yours, you started this thread and now you have to end it. :P :P

That's alright! Here the Emperor wishes that there should be an end to it. But then who cares for the Emperor!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7897]}

i care for an emperor but emperor still didnt answered my question about mrs. ceem?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7900]}
Snadhya don't take it so seriously.You sure are the best on the site and nothing you have to prove it from the karma at least i don't beleive on it. :)

O' hello, I am also here in the queue, you cannot give your verdict this easily. At least I stand at#2 spot. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Ok you stand in queue let me convince one i will talk to you later on separately. :woohoo:

You balance sheet of honor and ... looks heavily in favor of the former,so you need not spend sleepless nights over it!! Whatever I could understand of her comments is that those were made in jest!

The fault is all yours, you started this thread and now you have to end it. :P :P

That's alright! Here the Emperor wishes that there should be an end to it. But then who cares for the Emperor!!

i care for an emperor but emperor still didnt answered my question about mrs. ceem?

you cant scare me by making such faces.look straight and answer my question..now you are making a baby weird..huhahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
15_4_130_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

you cant scare me by making such faces.look straight and answer my question..now you are making a baby weird..huhahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's not my face rather ...?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7908]}
smelling-the-food_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

O' hello, I am also here in the queue, you cannot give your verdict this easily. At least I stand at#2 spot. :laugh: :laugh:

Ok you stand in queue let me convince one i will talk to you later on separately. :woohoo:[/quote]

Sanjeev,
Better you make two queues :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Baby...let us make a Ceem fry!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7909]}

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7909]}

i hope mrs.ceem will come running to save mr. ceem if we will make his fry.. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

I think this thread should be locked now as its been diverting from the main topic and the environment is heating up. :laugh:[/quote]

Now also, do you feel so? :) :) :)[/quote]

I request you too not to take much tension for it,it will surely increase just try to continue with good work. :)[/quote]

But it hurts yaar....even after doing a lot of hard work here, if moderators insult me on forums directly like this. this means they are not pleased with my work yet. What else can i do? I am not working elsewhere :huh:[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7896]}[/quote]

The fault is all yours, you started this thread and now you have to end it. :P :P[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7897]}[/quote]

i care for an emperor but emperor still didnt answered my question about mrs. ceem?[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7900]}[/quote]

you cant scare me by making such faces.look straight and answer my question..now you are making a baby weird..huhahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7908]}[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7909]}[/quote]

i hope mrs.ceem will come running to save mr. ceem if we will make his fry.. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Thanks god I am vegan. No ceem fry for me. :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.