The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One should utilize it for good purpose and those responses with quality content should be appreciated essentially through it. :)

I know i don't write much of quality so its obvious mine is less so i must not take it negatively but always try to put some quality to gain some +ves from others. :)

I think this thread should be locked now as its been diverting from the main topic and the environment is heating up. :laugh:

I don't think your karmas are less Sanjeev...
You just completed 5000 posts yet able to gain about 25 karma. It's great.
When I completed 7000 posts, I had only 18-19 in my kit even after initiating more than 300 new threads here :blink: :blink: :blink:

Now also, do you feel so? :) :) :)[/quote]

I never bother for my karmas as these are not in my hand. So why should i bother for it. :) What i can do is to try to write quality contents on the responses. :)

I request you too not to take much tension for it,it will surely increase just try to continue with good work. :)[/quote]

But it hurts yaar....even after doing a lot of hard work here, if moderators insult me on forums directly like this. this means they are not pleased with my work yet. What else can i do? I am not working elsewhere :huh:[/quote]

You balance sheet of honor and ... looks heavily in favor of the former,so you need not spend sleepless nights over it!! Whatever I could understand of her comments is that those were made in jest!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7896]}[/quote]

The fault is all yours, you started this thread and now you have to end it. :P :P[/quote]

That's alright! Here the Emperor wishes that there should be an end to it. But then who cares for the Emperor!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7897]}[/quote]

i care for an emperor but emperor still didnt answered my question about mrs. ceem?[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7900]}[/quote]

you cant scare me by making such faces.look straight and answer my question..now you are making a baby weird..huhahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

It's not my face rather ...?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7908]}[/quote]

Baby...let us make a Ceem fry!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7909]}[/quote]

i hope mrs.ceem will come running to save mr. ceem if we will make his fry.. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Thanks god I am vegan. No ceem fry for me. :blush:[/quote]

if you would have non-veggie then too we wouldnt have gave it to you because its for only we both and the other girls supporting us.. :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

a.s.
i care for an emperor but emperor still didnt answered my question about mrs. ceem?[/quote]

you cant scare me by making such faces.look straight and answer my question..now you are making a baby weird..huhahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

i hope mrs.ceem will come running to save mr. ceem if we will make his fry.. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

if you would have non-veggie then too we wouldnt have gave it to you because its for only we both and the other girls supporting us.. :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

I am supporting in that case but this looks more like Tandoori, not fry. I want some thing fry, how about potato fry? :S

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i care for an emperor but emperor still didnt answered my question about mrs. ceem?

if you would have non-veggie then too we wouldnt have gave it to you because its for only we both and the other girls supporting us.. :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

I am supporting in that case but this looks more like Tandoori, not fry. I want some thing fry, how about potato fry? :S[/quote]

no potatoes only ceem fry as he has not answered yet.. :evil: :evil:

a.s.
]

I am supporting in that case but this looks more like Tandoori, not fry. I want some thing fry, how about potato fry? :S[/quote]

no potatoes only ceem fry as he has not answered yet.. :evil: :evil:[/quote]

I know I am going to get nothing because he wont answer. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ceemji?
Now you decide ceem fry or potato fry???????

Meera sandhu
Ceemji?

dont change the plan only ceem fry no potatoes.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

a.s.
Ceemji?

He is seen no where :laugh: :laugh:
I think he smelt the danger :evil: :evil:
00020210_2012-06-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Ceemji?

yes me too thinking the same.. :P :P :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

a.s.
Ceemji?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7922]}
animated-gifs-lizards-094_2012-06-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Ceemji?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7922]}

We want answer..otherwise be ready for a fry!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7925]}
55_2012-06-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.