The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ceemji?
Now you decide ceem fry or potato fry???????

dont change the plan only ceem fry no potatoes.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

He is seen no where :laugh: :laugh:
I think he smelt the danger :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7922]}

We want answer..otherwise be ready for a fry!!!

I am too small a fry to be targeted to be fried!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7927]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7925]}
Then, baby...
Mission changed!!!
Ceem curry!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
[quote]and if its about sandhya di then im saying that dont you people think that she is the only forum initiator and even i should say real initiator as she dont post topics from other sites.i didnt wanted to mention this here but after reading so much im doing this.from past few days im seeing many other people also initiating forums but when i opened my mylot account i saw almost 95percent of topics were from my lot except those which sandhya di posted.her posts are real ones.
so dont she need karma for starting such good topics it will even motivate her.[/quote]

Akanksha, its only now that I have properly read your reply and I have to reply to this part of your comment!! I also am a member of mylot and although not really active, I make it a point to make myself aware of what goes on there. Therefore I am also aware of the fact that some members do start discussions here that they do on mylot, but so do you do that.

Other members at least start their own topics but you have resorted to copying topics started by others, re: do you hesitate to say sorry to anyone??/ That thread was started by someone else in mylot!! So why are you accusing others now?? I think it is totally in bad taste and not right. So I am asking you to refrain from commenting on others' performance here, if at all you feel something is not right, there is a Report button provided, feel free to use it. We investigate each and every reported thread and if needed, take action. So do not accuse anyone of anything unless you are sure you are right and they are not!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

firstly thanks for reading my reply properly but actually before replying you should have checkd it.i guess you have done only a little of work on me.and incomplete works only creates misunderstandings and confusion.

now let me first post my mail showing my date of joining in mylot and the second one indicating when i have started the thread : Do you hesitate to say "sorry" to anyone?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7967]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7968]}

The thread was started 2months 1 week ago. It means before 15 April.
From the screenshot of gmail it's a well-written proff that i joined Mylot on April 24.
Now if you or anyone feel that I have done some manipulation with that screenshot,then send me your personal email-id.I will forward you that mail and even you can check my Mylot account also to know when I have joined. I am there with name secret_admirer.

your words have really hurt me badly because I was innocent and I don't feel you have done right to me.
I have always tried to follow the rules and guidelines...also you. I was deeply influenced by my friend's word and behaviour that I started that thread and I am sure I haven't copied it from anywhere.

Don't hesitate to say a SORRY to me, if you feel you are wrong..

a.s.
What is this MYLot business here? Is this wrong to post threads from other sites? If that is true I am afraid.....

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think so :) :)

We need topics to discuss and I don't think it's wrong to discuss topics of other forums. Sorry.....it's my personal opinion only.
But as Kalyani told, one should never steal other person's topic. I agree with her.Ideas are ours. We can use it anywhere, isn't it? Even if you like a topic of other forum, why can't you make it your own by giving your touch.

Angel.....someone has copied your thread. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But as Angel told, I have never taken any topics from anywhere as I am full-time employee here :cheer: :cheer: and all the ideas are mine!!! You people know it well.

About this thread.....
Started with a serious knot..then turned funny....Kalyani made it serious....baby diverted it again.......again Kalyani made it serious...
Why dis Koleveri di? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Kalyani, will you say now, it was again a joke, as it is posted in humours section?? :evil: :evil: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
sandhya di i dont know anyone copied my or not but if saying that this was a joke then i hate such kind of jokes as this is questioning on someone's image and when it comes to mine I cant tolerate.
nor i have did so and neither I will do. And if I have to post then why would I post just one topic from there why not other topics. And what she said that atleast other's are posting their own topic so what this means that am I the one to be blamed for copying who hasn't done it ever.

And for everyone here who think this way let me clear I have enough of ideas in my mind that I can start new threads but I dont feel to do so as there are enough to reply.

And I havent took anyone's name here who have done so. Why not she took the name of other members who did so why me just because I replied back to her in favour of you. but for everyone's information I have not done it in anyone's favour I did as I found that di is right If anyone else would have been there then too I would have done so.

And why raising this now that, that thread started by me was copied one why not it has been raised earlier when its wrong.

this is something baseless.I dont have problem with other members I wrote so, so that they make new ideas from their mind,It will motivate them. and no one else said anything about that then why only kalyani ji is having problem with my sentence... :huh: :huh: :huh:

a.s.
I don't think so :) :)

We need topics to discuss and I don't think it's wrong to discuss topics of other forums. Sorry.....it's my personal opinion only.
But as Kalyani told, one should never steal other person's topic. I agree with her.Ideas are ours. We can use it anywhere, isn't it? Even if you like a topic of other forum, why can't you make it your own by giving your touch.

Angel.....someone has copied your thread. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But as Angel told, I have never taken any topics from anywhere as I am full-time employee here :cheer: :cheer: and all the ideas are mine!!! You people know it well.

About this thread.....
Started with a serious knot..then turned funny....Kalyani made it serious....baby diverted it again.......again Kalyani made it serious...
Why dis Koleveri di? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Kalyani, will you say now, it was again a joke, as it is posted in humours section?? :evil: :evil: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Sandhya, this is not at all funny!!

firstly thanks for reading my reply properly but actually before replying you should have checkd it.i guess you have done only a little of work on me.and incomplete works only creates misunderstandings and confusion.

now let me first post my mail showing my date of joining in mylot and the second one indicating when i have started the thread : Do you hesitate to say "sorry" to anyone?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7967]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7968]}

The thread was started 2months 1 week ago. It means before 15 April.
From the screenshot of gmail it's a well-written proff that i joined Mylot on April 24.
Now if you or anyone feel that I have done some manipulation with that screenshot,then send me your personal email-id.I will forward you that mail and even you can check my Mylot account also to know when I have joined. I am there with name secret_admirer.

your words have really hurt me badly because I was innocent and I don't feel you have done right to me.
I have always tried to follow the rules and guidelines...also you. I was deeply influenced by my friend's word and behaviour that I started that thread and I am sure I haven't copied it from anywhere.

Don't hesitate to say a SORRY to me, if you feel you are wrong..

Akanksha, My business here is strictly to deal with issues on boddunan, I am NOT IN THE LEAST bit interested in what and where else you do, including mylot. I can see that you have put a considerable effort into making this post, but it was not necessary. My response above was strictly in line with your accusations you hurled at others. Again, I am not interested at all in carrying this discussion further and I also advise others to not do it.

To be very much clear, I am reiterating once again that it is ill-mannered to accuse others of doing something that you would not want others to point fingers at you!! Point proved. Matter closed!

Kalyani mam clear us about this thing as this is going to be a very hot situation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.