The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It will be better ,then we log in in whole day and night as we would not need food or money.

For fighting each other?
What else can we people do?
We don't need food, water or shelter.......so, a lot of time to spend.... :woohoo: :woohoo:

But Gulshanji is saying, they want everything :cheer:

Meera sandhu
@sandya- As long as your ghost would be here there won't be any shortage of threads and answers. Now I am thinking about the titles we shall have to find for you after every new mile stone. Suggest a few good ones for yourself before this is dooms day. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@sandya- As long as your ghost would be here there won't be any shortage of threads and answers. Now I am thinking about the titles we shall have to find for you after every new mile stone. Suggest a few good ones for yourself before this is dooms day. :laugh:

let me complete it first before december 2012 :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

May be the tittle " ghost" suits her when she reaches 20K hehehe... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May be the tittle " ghost" suits her when she reaches 20K hehehe... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think Dracula Kesavan will become real Emperor Dracula by that time :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I think Dracula Kesavan will become real Emperor Dracula by that time :evil: :evil: :evil:

No problem with it but what about your title.BTW what is so real about being an emperor?.

No problem with it but what about your title.BTW what is so real about being an emperor?.

My title would be :whistle: :whistle: Bhoothni no.1. Howzzthat :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

My title would be :whistle: :whistle: Bhoothni no.1. Howzzthat :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

hahaha...not a good one as that would suit for females only. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
May be like:::::

I wish I can scare few human being...

Lol.. I mean what is meaning of being ghost if we can't do that!! :silly:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
May be like:::::

I wish I can scare few human being...

Lol.. I mean what is meaning of being ghost if we can't do that!! :silly:

But I see many ghosts in the films who are good and don't scare people. Are they not ghosts?. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.