The topic is locked.
How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest forum score of respectable "rambabu". I think I have tried enough, so now for other members to try it out. Best of luck. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on availability of time, ideas and speed. I have very little time and so just log in some time in a day and don't bother so much about being ahead of others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with Gulshan, I too never bother about quantity of posts nor about points, just post when I get the time ...However, if one has the time and capability why not keep posting ? :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree with Gulshan, I too never bother about quantity of posts nor about points, just post when I get the time ...However, if one has the time and capability why not keep posting ? :)

Yes. It is okay to give your best contribution. Even if you have time and do your best, there is no guarantee that you will be at top. There may be always somebody who can beat you. But this is also pleasant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest forum score of respectable "rambabu". I think I have tried enough, so now for other members to try it out. Best of luck. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I don't want to beat RamBabu at any thing including forums, I am a true follower of seniors. It's fun to follow him rather than going ahead. Although anyone with time at hand can do that. It takes lots of guts, caliber and courage to be #1 in any field. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Friends posting lots of forums with good language and different ideas will make the whole category different. The concept should be precise but at the same time effective. I think the best forums are posted by Gulshanji and Ushaji in this month. Lets try to compete with them.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I don't want to beat RamBabu at any thing including forums, I am a true follower of seniors. It's fun to follow him rather than going ahead. Although anyone with time at hand can do that. It takes lots of guts, caliber and courage to be #1 in any field. :)

Ahaha... It were you who introduced me to this site. When I entered, I was still wet behind the ears. And you were an established allround performer of this site. In fact I followed you. And I still continue to do so. I follow all the good performers of this site. Yes. I admit that i have a tendency to move ahead.

Ahaha... It were you who introduced me to this site. When I entered, I was still wet behind the ears. And you were an established allround performer of this site. In fact I followed you. And I still continue to do so. I follow all the good performers of this site. Yes. I admit that i have a tendency to move ahead.

This is very good answer but why do you get upset. Friends lets have a small competition. This should be out of fun. Who else are in? I am into this competition.

This is very good answer but why do you get upset. Friends lets have a small competition. This should be out of fun. Who else are in? I am into this competition.

No, I'm not upset. I talked about the reality. And what competitions you are talking about ? Let's have the details.

No, I'm not upset. I talked about the reality. And what competitions you are talking about ? Let's have the details.

I thought Mohan wants competition with you. Lets everybody participate in this competition and see who posts the most forums in a day.

I thought Mohan wants competition with you. Lets everybody participate in this competition and see who posts the most forums in a day.

Yes. that should be the spirit. A healthy competition is necessary.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.