The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ rambabu of course we all here to enjoy so why don't we enjoy it without caring of the points we collect this is my funda and I always abide to it. I know I can beat others in points but I know it will lead to boredom and one need to be consistent also. :blink:
@ rambabu of course we all here to enjoy so why don't we enjoy it without caring of the points we collect this is my funda and I always abide to it. I know I can beat others in points but I know it will lead to boredom and one need to be consistent also. :blink:

More than beating, if one contemplates on participation, there will be unlimited pleasure and satisfaction. This my experience.

More than beating, if one contemplates on participation, there will be unlimited pleasure and satisfaction. This my experience.

Exactly I used to be very active member in the past which was the reason I got bored from this site and the result is now I don't pay much of the time to this site. :evil:

Exactly ! what is more impoertant is the satisfaction that you have made some good posts rather than collected r amassed points.If you can balance both it is an ideal situation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! what is more impoertant is the satisfaction that you have made some good posts rather than collected r amassed points.If you can balance both it is an ideal situation...

I don't blame people who write quantity of posts just to gain points here may be their motive is to make more money here so they do it right. :laugh:

I don't blame people who write quantity of posts just to gain points here may be their motive is to make more money here so they do it right. :laugh:

There is nothing wrong in posting more threads and responding to them. But what I marked is in hurry to score more members are committing silly mistakes which shows them in bad light. They may score points. A member in a hurry responded, " it did not rain tomorrow."

Even if they are doing it for earning money, there is nothing wrong in that. After all on line work is considered as respectable now and trust me it's not an easy job.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And in this process, it may so happen (many times in my case, )there is a possibility of reaching amazing scores without one's knowledge.

And in this process, it may so happen (many times in my case, )there is a possibility of reaching amazing scores without one's knowledge.

"Without one's knowledge"means?. :blink:

I believe every one has some thing new in his/her mind and may be a learning for others how silly he/she may be. :laugh:

Quite right ! You learn and earn which is how it should be, making excuses about amassing points without any positive contribution does not really help anyone ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.